IF Jimmy Graham Makes It To Free Agency

H2o

I'd kill a drifter for Jimmy Graham. One of my favorite players in the league. But there's no way NO is letting him go.

But if I was in charge, I'd go scout every D1 undersized power forward. A name to keep in mind is Andre Ellington of South Carolina. Former point guard who is now a wr. Had a great bowl game but is pretty raw.

I'd kill a drifter for Jimmy Graham. One of my favorite players in the league. But there's no way NO is letting him go.

But if I was in charge, I'd go scout every D1 undersized power forward. A name to keep in mind is Andre Ellington of South Carolina. Former point guard who is now a wr. Had a great bowl game but is pretty raw.

Hell, why stop at drifters?

Two years is the max for the CBA

Year 1 is average of top 5 at your position.

Year 2 is 125% of previous season.

Year 3 is average of top 5 in the league, basically top 5 QB salaries.

I mocked someone in the shoutbox when they correctly predicted the Bills pursuit and eventual signing of Mario. If Jimmy B-Ball makes it to FA there will be an all out bidding war between almost every team in the league. He is the definition of a game changer at his position and if the Bills did not make a competitive offer I would be shocked.

I like Pitta as an option in free agency. I like him more than any of the guys tht will be available.

You can forget Graham. If you are thinking about getting Graham you might as well think about Calvin Johnson as they are about as likely to be available. The Saints roster is full of wasted dollars as NoSaint alluded to earlier. They have always had a plan to lock him up long term. It isn't even talked about in New Orleans.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Like everyone else says, that's a pretty damn big "if"

If the franchise tag is an option, I would be shocked, stunned, gobsmacked if the Saints didn't franchise tag him and burn half the roster to keep him.

That said, if he by some miracle becomes available, the Bills have some cap room, and I would trade out Chandler for him in a heartbeat.

I like Pitta as an option in free agency. I like him more than any of the guys tht will be available.

You can forget Graham. If you are thinking about getting Graham you might as well think about Calvin Johnson as they are about as likely to be available. The Saints roster is full of wasted dollars as NoSaint alluded to earlier. They have always had a plan to lock him up long term. It isn't even talked about in New Orleans.

Pitta would be a great option!