Orange Bowl OSU v Clemson

YoloinOhio

Get ready to overrate Tajh Boyd after this game!! OSU's defense, which was already depleted (and bad) now will likely be missing All-Big 10 DE Noah Spence (didn't make trip for personal reasons), potential 1st rd pick Bradley Ribey at CB1 (injured), and starting MLB Curtis Grant (hurt). They have also benched Sr. Safety Corey Brown who had been playing for injured starter Christian Bryant and will be starting true freshman Von Bell. Against the best offense they have seen in a good 2 years. This, could. be. ugly. Oh, and 8 Buckeye players have food poisoning.

Aaand now Spence is officially suspended for taking an unapproved dietary supplement (come on, Big 10) and Roby officially out with "injury." Everyone is pretty sure he is faking the injury (or at least exaggerating) and could play but doesn't want to get embarrassed by Watkins and hurt his draft status. So he'll let his backup give up 300 yards instead. Sigh.

We have Clemson vs Ohio State tonight.

I think Sammy Watkins might be in play for us at 9

Would love to see Tahj Boyd snagged in the 3rd to give EJ a real battle to fight.

Boyd's tough, a rich mans Thad if you will. It's a need with EJ's injury history.

Both are from Hampton Roads, VA.

Watkins Boyd and Ebron top 3 rounds or mix in an OL and it's on like a mofo.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

We have Clemson vs Ohio State tonight.

I think Sammy Watkins might be in play for us at 9

Would love to see Tahj Boyd snagged in the 3rd to give EJ a real battle to fight.

Boyd's tough, a rich mans Thad if you will. It's a need with EJ's injury history.

Both are from Hampton Roads, VA.

Watkins Boyd and Ebron top 3 rounds or mix in an OL and it's on like a mofo.

As I stated in the other Orange Bowl thread. you will see the best of Boyd and Watkins tonight. I know both are very good and Watkins already rated extremely high by draftniks, but look for it to explode tonight and I think it could be a bit overstated based on the defense they are facing. OSU is missing 3 KEY starters - their #1 All Big 10 pass rusher (8 sacks), #1 CB (Roby, who would have been covering Watkins), and their starting Safety who was the defensive leader. OSU's pas defense gave up 500 yards in the air to Devin Gardner while he played with a broken foot, and they HAD Spence and Roby for that game. Just to prepare ya'll...this will be the best you see of these two and any other WRs or TEs they roll out there. Also, OSU cannot defend the screen pass. Look for an all-screen pass offense from Clemson mixed in with more than a few deep balls. The only chance the Bucks have is to keep Clemson's offense off the field by running the ball and dominating time of poss. I can't believe they are favored!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.