What did you do today?

Just Jack

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful picture. Looks cold but fun. I went swimming...it was 80 here in SoFlo.

With all due respect, of course, eff you!!! (-2 as I write this and today's high will be 5. Also getting about a foot of snow)

How bad is the truck?

I was in my a to b car. 98 cavalier I use to hop around town. Gets great milage. Runs perfect.

Maybe totalled. Not sure what KBB is on it but I busted up radiator lines. Knocked the front corner panel up in to the door and the light hit out

He 350 wouldn't have had anything go bad. I'd have literally just run it over

I had almost taken the S10 to the gym instead. Wish j would have

I think we all have hit some "less than stellar" women once or twice, just don't make it a habit

well ain't we a funny guy!

Today I'm making crock pot chicken and dumplings. Perfect meal for those days when it's cold and snowy and you don't feel like going anywhere. Except I had to drive to the store and get some of the ingredients I didn't have. The bonus though was Target has the Cinnamon Sugar Pringles on clearance, $1.28 a can!

I was in my a to b car. 98 cavalier I use to hop around town. Gets great milage. Runs perfect.

Maybe totalled. Not sure what KBB is on it but I busted up radiator lines. Knocked the front corner panel up in to the door and the light hit out

Probably worth about $3.50 before the accident.

Today I'm making crock pot chicken and dumplings. Perfect meal for those days when it's cold and snowy and you don't feel like going anywhere. Except I had to drive to the store and get some of the ingredients I didn't have. The bonus though was Target has the Cinnamon Sugar Pringles on clearance, $1.28 a can!

Probably worth about $3.50 before the accident.

hmm you should have got some of that meat from Mead that I left with him to make some chili

Anyway. I looked at your mtn picture on a full screen. Very cool. Very jealous.

I'll upload pictures of the car tonight. My secretary is handling it now - allstate covers 100% of the claim repair, allows $30/day rental and my deductable will not change. We have two houses, 6 vehicles, a few sheds and other stuff covered - and we have a clean record.

So that is a relief. At the very least I will fix the thing myself to just get enough to keep it running.

I made sausage. 5 lbs of venison/pork breakfast sausage (with sage, cayenne, white ground pepper, maple syrup, etc). Ground the meats, mixed in seasonings and put into sheep casings and linked. Was a lot of fun. They are very tasty. Thanks to Chef Jim for his recommendation for Sonoma Sausage website recipes. I have a picture of them but have no idea how to post pictures on TBD. Happy New Year all.

Save some for me ... Yum... Sausage is a perfect food...

Enjoy your positive days everyone. I've been sitting around my in-laws while my father-in-law is in hospice care for the last three days. It really makes me appreciate those good moments that much more.

Enjoy your positive days everyone. I've been sitting around my in-laws while my father-in-law is in hospice care for the last three days. It really makes me appreciate those good moments that much more.

Sorry to hear that Schrader. God Bless you and family in this difficult time.

Save some for me ... Yum... Sausage is a perfect food...

Will do Bill.