Bills 2013 end of season Awards

YoloinOhio

Coach of the Year: Donnie Henderson - absolutely

Most Improved Player: Aaron Williams - i think EVERYONE thought he'd be a good safety, has matured a lot

MVP, Offense: Fred Jackson -wish he was 25

MVP, Defense: Kyle Williams - this guy is who blows everything up if he isnt accounted for

MVP, Special Teams: Dan Carpenter unbelievable season

Rookie of the Year: Kiko Alonso he'll be even better on the weakside

Most disappointing player: Scott Chandle from a descent tight end to off the team

Unsung hero: Alan Branch just a very consistent player

Most exciting Game of the Year: NY Jets - a peek at what EJ can do

Most disappointing Game of the Year: Kansas City -dominate and be short on the scoreboard

Best overall Game of the Year: Miami at home - dolphins win everything to play for

Worst overall Game of the Year: Atlanta - probably not overall game but just a gut wrenching loss

Best play: Moorman's first punt after being resigned going out on the half yard line - no downing needed

Worst play: No-brainer. Jeff Tuel’s 99-yard pick-6 in the endzone vs. KC, Week 9 -yes

Best moment: Doug Marrone named head coach

Worst moment: Tampa doing nothing more that we did with the exception of the long run on first play and the hail mary

Defining moment of 2013 season: Being competitive despite injuries nearly every week, not giving up 50pts or 40 over and over. For the first time I don't feel like we are short 15 players, just a few

It sure does... I was about to put that as the play of the year and could not decide. Should have done offensive/defensive play of the year to break it up! Also, Mario's play was on the road against a division rival, which made me choose that.

both great plays, but how he kept that ball off the ground was amazing!

Nice post btw.

great list overall! i have a few points on some of the items...

Most disappointing player: I'm going to go out on a limb and say CJ. Most were expecting 1,500 rushing and 2,000 total yards. He never seemed to get untracked

Most disappointing Game of the Year: For me, it was Pittsburgh. We just never showed up at all. Atlanta, we were victims of 2 bad plays.

Best play: EJ to Stevie for the game-winning TD vs. Carolina, Week 2

Honorable mention: For me, it was the TD pass from EJ, to Woods, against NE in the opener. It showed resolve, and that these 2 (EJ and Woods) could play

Defining moment of 2013 season: With the Bills at 2-2 and leading the Browns in the 1st half on the road on TNF, EJ runs for the first down, and instead of going out of bounds, tries to get extra yards and gets hit in the knee by TJ Ward. Misses the rest of the game (loss) plus the next 4 games (3 losses) with sprained LCL, and comes back rusty in Week 9 against the Steelers (loss). FULLY AGREE HERE!

Excellent overall work on this post yolo

Good point on CJ. I gave him somewhat of a pass for being hurt and the curious playcalling/scheme as it relates to his strengths and how those things affected his performance this year. In my mind, Stevie had to be the reliable, veteran WR a rookie QB needs in a new offense and adapting to the NFL. He didn't provide that, for the most part. EJ was more trusting of a rookie than he was of SJ. That shouldn't happen, IMO. I don't know if he should be traded, cut, or kept. But I hope they make the right decision for the success of this team and for EJ.