Video: Bills Season Wrap Up Press Conference

26CornerBlitz

Bills Season Wrap Up Press Conference

Russ Brandon, Doug Whaley, and Doug Marrone meet the media on Monday afternoon for their season ending press conference to discuss the quarterback situation, Stevie Johnson's future, and what free agents they plan on offering contracts. 35:07 Mins

Are you buying what OBD is selling?

I want to know why they are saying they will give Byrd an offer now and want him back. Also want to know about what goes into "evaluating" the Toronto series.

Why werent these 2 things "evaluated" last year when they could have been resolved without a problem. You can argue those 2 things are negative factors in costing the Bills a playoff spot, in which management was negligent

Bills Season Wrap Up Press Conference

Are you buying what OBD is selling?

Most people want to, quite a few do.

Rookie QB EJ Manuel intimated yesterday that he might have knee surgery on one of his knees during the off-season.

*sigh*

I want to know why they are saying they will give Byrd an offer now and want him back. Also want to know about what goes into "evaluating" the Toronto series.

"Evaluating" is Brandon-speak for "I understand fans are upset about this. And I am going to continue it anyway because it makes us a buttload of money. So this will defer the matter until after people have calmed down and will be less likely to tear up their season ticket renewal forms."