CA Schools Prepare For Transgender Laws

3rdnlng

These laws are already in LA & SF? What's next, a healthcare law that forces insurance companies to pay for addadicktomys and lopadictomys?

http://www.gopusa.co...w/?subscriber=1

SAN FRANCISCO -- With a law that spells out the rights of transgender students in grades K-12 set to take effect in California, school districts are reviewing locker room layouts, scheduling sensitivity training for coaches, assessing who will sleep where during overnight field trips and reconsidering senior portrait dress codes.

But administrators, counselors, teachers and school board members also are watching and waiting. The law, the nation's first requiring public schools to let children use sex-segregated facilities and participate in the gender-specific activities of their choice, could end up suspended within days of its Jan. 1 launch if a referendum to repeal it qualifies for the November ballot.

To obtain a public vote on the law, passed by the legislature and signed by Gov. Jerry Brown, a coalition of conservative groups called Privacy for All Students has collected hundreds of thousands of signatures. Counties have until Jan. 8 to verify them through random spot-checking.

Depending on how many are found to be valid, the secretary of state will approve the referendum, determine that it failed or order a review of every signature.

"We don't know what's going to happen when kids come back from their holiday vacation," said Republican state Sen. Steve Knight, who voted against the law. "Are there going to be 15-year-old girls talking in the bathroom and in walks a boy? What are they going to do? Scream? Run out?"

Edited by 3rdnlng

These laws are already in LA & SF? What's next, a healthcare law that forces insurance companies to pay for addadicktomys and lopadictomys?

http://www.gopusa.co...w/?subscriber=1

SAN FRANCISCO -- With a law that spells out the rights of transgender students in grades K-12 set to take effect in California, school districts are reviewing locker room layouts, scheduling sensitivity training for coaches, assessing who will sleep where during overnight field trips and reconsidering senior portrait dress codes.

But administrators, counselors, teachers and school board members also are watching and waiting. The law, the nation's first requiring public schools to let children use sex-segregated facilities and participate in the gender-specific activities of their choice, could end up suspended within days of its Jan. 1 launch if a referendum to repeal it qualifies for the November ballot.

To obtain a public vote on the law, passed by the legislature and signed by Gov. Jerry Brown, a coalition of conservative groups called Privacy for All Students has collected hundreds of thousands of signatures. Counties have until Jan. 8 to verify them through random spot-checking.

Depending on how many are found to be valid, the secretary of state will approve the referendum, determine that it failed or order a review of every signature.

"We don't know what's going to happen when kids come back from their holiday vacation," said Republican state Sen. Steve Knight, who voted against the law. "Are there going to be 15-year-old girls talking in the bathroom and in walks a boy? What are they going to do? Scream? Run out?"

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/04/health/massachusetts-sex-change-surgery-inmate/ Either the health care law will cover it or your own State tax dollars.

If you have in Outtie, got to the Boys room. If you have an Innie but always thought you should have an Outtie, Boys Room.

Do I have that right? I guess I am just glad I am not a kid, nor will have any of my own.

I suspect you're kidding, but it works like this: if your child is a girl, but thinks she's a boy, her parents fill out some paperwork, and this allows the girl access to everything the public school has designated for boys: bathrooms, sports, locker rooms, etc.The opposite, of course, pertains to your boy who thinks he's a girl. You fill out paperwork and your son now has direct access to all girl-oriented activities and facilities...bathrooms, sports, locker rooms, etc.

It has been estimated in California that less than 1% of all children suffer from gender identity issues. There is, however, a crapload of LGBT campaign donations to be had.

Edited by LABillzFan

I suspect you're kidding, but it works like this: if your child is a girl, but thinks she's a boy, her parents fill out some paperwork, and this allows the girl access to everything the public school has designated for boys: bathrooms, sports, locker rooms, etc.The opposite, of course, pertains to your boy who thinks he's a girl. You fill out paperwork and your son now has direct access to all girl-oriented activities and facilities...bathrooms, sports, locker rooms, etc.

It has been estimated in California that less than 1% of all children suffer from gender identity issues. There is, however, a crapload of LGBT campaign donations to be had.

no, I was serious- just wanted to make sure I was getting it right. California is a strange place. If your a boy, boys room. Girl, girls room.

I girl who thoguht she was a boy wouldn't last 12 seconds in a boy hockey lockeroom...

If a girl fills out the form, does that mean she won't be able to use the girl's room or she can go into both?

If it's the latter, then every parent should fill it out because it doubles their kids access to facilities.

And If I identify as a bunny rabbit, does the teacher have to let me hump everything in sight?

Why do I have the feeling that every boy between 13-17 in California is going to be asking their parents to fill out the forms so that they can frequent the girls' locker room/showers?

Id take girls Gym 8 periods a day- I mean you have to shower up every session, am I right?

no, I was serious- just wanted to make sure I was getting it right. California is a strange place. If your a boy, boys room. Girl, girls room.

I girl who thoguht she was a boy wouldn't last 12 seconds in a boy hockey lockeroom...

Not after the PC police have their way and ruin all the fun!!

Why do I have the feeling that every boy between 13-17 in California is going to be asking their parents to fill out the forms so that they can frequent the girls' locker room/showers?

And that would put an end to this madness in a hurry, I would do it.

And that would put an end to this madness in a hurry, I would do it.

It wouldn't put an end to it. It would be doing exactly what the LGBT community and lobby wants: another opportunity to get the media to point fingers at the intolerant children and their intolerant parents. Yes,I know less than 1% of all children in California have a gender identity issue, but still...if we can save just one child from the discomfort of using a gender-specific bathroom...

I can say with 100% honesty that I am far more comfortable showering in a bathhouse full of women than one full of men. in fact, I find it to be quite stimulating, or I would if all those broads would just stop screaming for a minute and relax.

If I identify as a meat popsicle, does the state of California have to ensure that there are appropriate facilities to accommodate me and my chosen identity?

No. There is no multimillion dollar psyco organization sponsoring your particular identity. Therefore, the Libs don't give a **** about you or your feelings...

Will there be a complaint when the boy who feels that he is really a girl sets a new "Girls record" in track and field or softball ?

Will the Title IX proponents feel threatened ?

They'll demand that there be a new genderless athletic division, so that the girls who identify as girls aren't crushed by the boys who identifies as a girls and feel bad about themselves. Of course there will be douchebag parents who will purposely enter their boy as an identified 'girl' (regardless of his actual gender 'identity') just to win.

No. There is no multimillion dollar psyco organization sponsoring your particular identity. Therefore, the Libs don't give a **** about you or your feelings...

Bummer. I think I need to start a meat popsicle discrimination support group now.

It's a non issue to you maybe but others might feel that it is just another attack on our society.

Thus illustrating Newton's Third Law of the Internet: For every extremely stupid position there is an equal and opposite extremely stupid position.

It's also estimated that 99% of such children would be just fine and normal if the government stayed the !@#$ out of it and the parents explained to their child "you're a boy/girl because you have a penis/vagina".