Jets Interviews on "Point After Tuesday"

ajzepp

So if your supervisor at work makes a conservative decision that fails to try and relieve some of the burden off of you, that somehow means you don't have to do  your job?

211718[/snapback]

Of course not, but I'd have to question why my boss wasn't doing everything he could to put everyone on his team in a position to succeed efficiently. If my boss isn't going to try hard enough to win, then how does that inspire other around him to win?

You like working for a guy who says "I know I slacked off and made some bad mistakes, but if you don't make up for my deficiencies, you're fired."???

Of course not, but I'd have to question why my boss wasn't doing everything he could to put everyone on his team in a position to succeed efficiently. If my boss isn't going to try hard enough to win, then how does that inspire other around him to win?

You like working for a guy who says "I know I slacked off and made some bad mistakes, but if you don't make up for my deficiencies, you're fired."???

211838[/snapback]

lol......

While I don't think Herman Edwards is a bad coach (He has done a fairly good job in one of the hardest towns to coach in and his players are 100% behind him) I can't believe how bad his clock management is. Saturday was not an isolated incident. His tenure with the Jets is marked with incidents like this.

The irony is that after San Diego went ultraconservative and ended up losing the game the week before as a result, Herm goes one step further. Marty just ran LT into the line three times before going for the field goal. Herm tops that by taking a knee and moving his kicker back an additional yard the play before the kick <_<

I'm just happy to see all the green wearing Jets fans down here all miserable - these a**clowns were ready to book flights to Jacksonville after Marty gave them the game in SD the week before.