UFC last night

BLZFAN4LIFE

I am surprised the UFC still gets the draw and attention it still does. It sure seems like a lot of the fans are not there anymore.

Wow?! You make no sense over here either. UFC will be the biggest sport soon simply because people love highly skilled violence.

Chris Weidman's success is another reason professional MMA needs to be legalized in NY. He deserves to be able to fight in his home state

And we should be able to attend great fights i our state.

It's all politics, once the old dead weight loser crony politicians retire the UFC will be here.

That's because in boxing they line you up against cans to build your record. Hell, even when they're champs they don't fight the best contenders. It's one of the reasons boxing has faded and MMA has gained in popularity. People want to see the best fight the best not duck each other for their entire careers.

and its a better sport and more fun to watch with wrestling, submissions and kicks, knees and elbows allowed. Now if they would allow knees to the head on the ground and vertical elbow strikes it would be even better (and head butts)

all you need to know about UFC:

kPqkewR.gif

this should be right up your alley.

Wow?! You make no sense over here either. UFC will be the biggest sport soon simply because people love highly skilled violence.

And we should be able to attend great fights i our state.

It's all politics, once the old dead weight loser crony politicians retire the UFC will be here.

and its a better sport and more fun to watch with wrestling, submissions and kicks, knees and elbows allowed. Now if they would allow knees to the head on the ground and vertical elbow strikes it would be even better (and head butts)

this should be right up your alley.

men like titties and beer. Fraternization and tribalism. But you don't see us going tto strip clubs in droves with out Alpha Beta vests and war pants to drink a beer do you?

UFC has hit its peak now and if ya don't see that, go back and stare at your Skelton card. :nana:

Allowing knives would make it even better.

Allowing knives would make it even better.

:thumbsup:

Seriously though, I know you hate the sport but allowing those strikes is no different than allowing them when they are standing against the fence (although headbutts are illegal in all ways, but as I see it, it is an effective tool in the right situation, and how you knock a guy really doesn't matter. I'm not talking about moves that would cause death or paralysis, so don't get all crazy on me.)

men like titties and beer. Fraternization and tribalism. But you don't see us going tto strip clubs in droves with out Alpha Beta vests and war pants to drink a beer do you?

UFC has hit its peak now and if ya don't see that, go back and stare at your Skelton card. :nana:

Peak, ha, yep your nuts and should be move on from cattle to the funny farm B-)

:thumbsup:

Seriously though, I know you hate the sport but allowing those strikes is no different than allowing them when they are standing against the fence (although headbutts are illegal in all ways, but as I see it, it is an effective tool in the right situation, and how you knock a guy really doesn't matter. I'm not talking about moves that would cause death or paralysis, so don't get all crazy on me.)

Peak, ha, yep your nuts and should be move on from cattle to the funny farm B-)

Remember that in about 5 years when it's gotten no more popular then what it is now. And by that I do not mean seeing it plastered and more corporate then ever. I mean, legit popularity. Draws at the gates, etc.

Remember that in about 5 years when it's gotten no more popular then what it is now. And by that I do not mean seeing it plastered and more corporate then ever. I mean, legit popularity. Draws at the gates, etc.

Dude they just signed that huge fox contract, no way has this sport peaked. Unlike other sports the world is their market and trust me they are just getting started. Also when they show the arenas they are packed, I don't know where or why you think it is declining but it's clear you just don't like the sport and are hoping it fails and as usual you are wrong.