2hd half thread Bills at Cheatriots

BuffaloBill

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate a lot of things about this game, but I feel like we aren't being bullied like we have in the past. We are close.

Outside of Tom Brady (who is playing terrible again today), the talent gap between the Bills and Patriots is marginal. With Gronk and Wilfork injured, I would probably give the Bills an edge.

The difference is, New England gets spectacular performances from waiver wire fodder like Legarrette Blount and Pro Bowl quality seasons from bums like Julian Edelman. They pull out games in the 4th quarter, while we blow them with turnovers, penalties, missed tackles, etc.

We aren't close to ANYTHING until someone can figure out how to stop these ridiculous mental breakdowns that kill us every single season.

Outside of Tom Brady (who is playing terrible again today), the talent gap between the Bills and Patriots is marginal. With Gronk and Wilfork injured, I would probably give the Bills an edge.

The difference is, New England gets spectacular performances from waiver wire fodder like Legarrette Blount and Pro Bowl quality seasons from bums like Julian Edelman. They pull out games in the 4th quarter, while we blow them with turnovers, penalties, missed tackles, etc.

We aren't close to ANYTHING until someone can figure out how to stop these ridiculous mental breakdowns that kill us every single season.

The big difference is that their players don't make big mistakes that cost them games on a regular basis.

I agree. But I feel a hell of a lot better about this team at this point of the season than I have in years.