Byrd taking entire secondary and Coach Henderson to Hawaii

YoloinOhio

The deal as i perceived his Interview with Murph was "they had an agreement " I think this was the deal for whichever DB went to pro bowl. That man or men would have to bring the rest.

Feel free to view on one bills drive today in the video section. has mario and Kyle ! too.

not to short change Byrds very good play these last 10 weeks .

I kinda hate him

I took from it that it was his deal only? Maybe not but that was what it sounded like, I will listen again. I almost kind of thought he might have felt bad for hanging them out to dry the first few games while he dealt with contract stuff.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took from it that it was his deal only? Maybe not but that was what it sounded like, I will listen again. I almost kind of thought he might have felt bad for hanging them out to dry the first few games while he dealt with contract stuff.

I sure could be wrong. I will have another listen/ look .

Not that it should matter. Just excellent the rooks and all get to experience it.

Then strive for it right ?

I sure could be wrong. I will have another listen/ look .

Not that it should matter. Just excellent the rooks and all get to experience it.

Then strive for it right ?

I still hope AW gets in the game as an alternate. Agree on it being a cool team-building experience (not to be cheesy).

I still hope AW gets in the game as an alternate. Agree on it being a cool team-building experience (not to be cheesy).

So cheesy.

But A W did some nice work and sure was fun to watch . looking forward to seeing him next year under Pettine. These guys were getting dialed in.

I can see the secondary getting some recs next year.

When they announce the Alt i hope he gets it too . Worked especially hard this year. Hell, i noticed him

None of that is Byrd's fault. It is because Manuel is not a franchise QB.

There I said it for you.

now we are getting somewhere......(laffin)

Fact: Byrd did not hold out.

he just waited until he was 100% healthy.......ya know, like all the other players do.

I think we could sign a vet WR like Hakeem Nicks next year for what we will pay Byrd (or TE Jimmie Graham).

I like the guy on the field, but our problem this year when Byrd was out wasn't free safety. It was left guard and having big experienced targets that get separation to throw to. We need to focus on shoring up our weak spots in free agency before we throw more money at a position we have adequate depth and skill at.

Oh wait, this was about hawaii. Nice gesture Byrd. You grabbed $7 mil for 11 games this year, that wasn't so nice.

he just waited until he was 100% healthy.......ya know, like all the other players do.

So, are you accusing Byrd of malingering? If so, what evidence do you have? Or is it just a hunch? What would his motive be to fake or exaggerate an injury?

Pay Him! Homegrown with nothing to show for it? If the Bills can't find a way to keep Byrd they can plan on losing Kiko, Woods, or any other young talent we have and develop. His loss was ultimately our gain this season. He sat out, Leonhard and Williams were able to play more and A. Williams specifically benefited from this. What's it gonna cost to keep him? This cycle will continue to repeat itself. Keep Byrd and send the message that we pay the players who perform for us and show loyalty. I'm sure Byrd woulda flown the coop in a heart beat earlier this year but with the emergence of a scary defense that he can immediately impact he could decide to stay. PAY HIM!

Amen, Brother. I like that he is acting with high character. Especially as I never thought we would see this kind of production from Mckelvin and Williams. At the beginning of the year, I thought for sure our secondary was our weakness. Now it ends up being our strength. I hope Pettine goes as he made them as good as they've performed.

Another top middle linebacker in the draft and we are set. Besides, it should be fun to see 5-6 of our spots go on offense next year.