It's Monday, season is over and you're doing Wawrow's job

Beerball

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Coach, have seen my bottle of whiskey? I could have sworn I had it with me in the locker room when the players were cleaning their stuff out, but now I can't find it."

Answer from Coach "OK, I think I know where it is, ok? But you have to understand, I'm not accountable for you losing your fifth of Old Grandad, OK? Obviously, it's in Mario's minifridge...ok?"

Coach, what's your favorite adult beverage and can I go buy you one now that the season is over?

Then after pumping a few into Marrone who stikes me as a lightweight drinker (as opposed to our board media hero who can handle his own):

Coach did the QB development situation this year suck or what?

:thumbsup:

hungover a few times, but never drunk. ;)

or as Dan Jenkins once immortalized in his very amusing book about a year in the life of a sports columnist: "You Gotta Play Hurt."

jw

John - Send me a private message of what question you will be asking. I rarely win TBD contests and I could use a win. I'll split the accolades with you.

hungover a few times, but never drunk. ;)

or as Dan Jenkins once immortalized in his very amusing book about a year in the life of a sports columnist: "You Gotta Play Hurt."

jw

Never ever drunk. Otherwise, you'd use capitalized letters.

He led the NFL in receiving yards during the preseason and has excelled on special Teams play. The one ingredient our WR corp lacks is a big, physical target that can go up in a crowd of defenders, and come down with the football.

Why hasn't Marcus Easley been given an opportunity to play on Offense.?

The team finished 6 and 10 (hopefully, this can be edited to 7and 9), what can you say to convince a battered fan base that this sub 500 team is any better than the last 9 sub 500 teams? The offseasons are typically based on hype and hope around here, so other than that, what do you see as your first step to not having a10th consecutive losing season?

Coach, did you run that movie out of town because Denis Leary is too funny to be you? And who would play Chris Brown? I would suggest Jay Mohr so you could hide behind him.

Anyway did I ever tell you The Replacements are my favorite movie because I like the soundtrack. Will there be open bar at the mini-camps?

I know we're only suppose to ask one question, but I feel this is a better question than my first.

"If a QB is available in the early rounds of the draft that you feel has better upside than EJ Manuel, will you hesitate to draft him?"

I liked your first question, but, I like this one even more.

I liked your first question, but, I like this one even more.

Thanks! I haven't agreed with Graham being ahead of both Woods and Goodwin as I feel both WR's are better than Graham.

The defense is starting to come together, but in order for the Bills to take that next step of being a playoff team and winning the division, the Bills need an elite QB. In regards to Manuel, I have no clue if he will become an elite QB in the league as he has been too inconsistent (which rookies tend to be) and has missed a significant amount of time due to injuries.