(OT/SUW) "That girl is a p-i-g, pig!"

here is something I can't do, and most of my friends can't (actually, I've only seen one person do it - ever).

Eat two pieces of regular white or wheat bread in 60 seconds with nothing to drink.

(You must eat them one at a time).

This sounds easy as hell, but it is so frigging hard.

Sure, anyone could eat a ham sandwhich in about 30-40 seconds, but two pieces of bread, with nothing on them is a whole different story.

The first piece dries out your mouth so bad the second piece is tried in vain.

Go ahead. Get two piece of bread... eat them one at a time. And try to do it in under 1 minute.

here is something I can't do, and most of my friends can't (actually, I've only seen one person do it - ever).

Eat two pieces of regular white or wheat bread in 60 seconds with nothing to drink.

(You must eat them one at a time).

This sounds easy as hell, but it is so frigging hard.

Sure, anyone could eat a ham sandwhich in about 30-40 seconds, but two pieces of bread, with nothing on them is a whole different story.

The first piece dries out your mouth so bad the second piece is tried in vain.

Go ahead. Get two piece of bread... eat them one at a time. And try to do it in under 1 minute.

211536[/snapback]

how many times have you done this ???? ;):P

I've tried it twice... didn't come close either time.

211574[/snapback]

Yep. The same challenge is to eat three, regular size pretzels from a bar snack bag. Can't be done - you end up looking like a cow chewing a cud and cannot swallow no matter how hard you try. Give it a try, and then go bet money against the barflys.