I don't hear any more talk of the Browns trading Josh Gordon

littlelouie

I guess the Browns have changed their minds about trying to trade Josh Gordon. He has become the best player on their team. I was hoping the Bills could have got him for a second round pick but it seems unlikely now. Gordon has over 1,400 yards receiving on over 74 receptions and 9 TDs. He is the big physical receiver the Bills need. I don't think you could get him for a 2nd round pick any more. With those stats they would probably demand a 1st rounder. They stole him in the supplemental draft for a second rounder.

Edited by littlelouie

I guess the Browns have changed their minds about trying to trade Josh Gordon. He has become the best player on their team. I was hoping the Bills could have got him for a second round pick but it seems unlikely now. Gordon has over 1,400 yards receiving on over 74 receptions and 9 TDs. He is the big physical receiver the Bills need. I don't think you could get him for a 2nd round pick any more. With those stats they would probably demand a 1st rounder. They stole him in the supplemental draft for a second rounder.

Considering the deadline has long passed and the new season doesn't start until March, trade talk at this time is irrelevant.

Yes I realize trade talk is dead now, I meant get him in the off season right before the draft. The Bills don't need Josh Gordon this year because threir season is over. Their playoffs hopes were crushed a few weeks ago. The Bills need to fill holes for next year. A big wide out would be one of their needs.

Yes I realize trade talk is dead now, I meant get him in the off season right before the draft. The Bills don't need Josh Gordon this year because threir season is over. Their playoffs hopes were crushed a few weeks ago. The Bills need to fill holes for next year. A big wide out would be one of their needs.

The Bills only had one shot (a first rounder), and the Browns got him with their 2nd rounder (ahead of the Bills). Complaining about this seems excessive.

Gordon is incredible. Big and fast. Having said that, I think he stays in Cleveland. Big help for their new QB

The Bills only had one shot (a first rounder), and the Browns got him with their 2nd rounder (ahead of the Bills). Complaining about this seems excessive.

Not to mention his huge baggage, which is easy to forget while he's putting up huge numbers.

He's a huge temptation, but he's a likewise huge risk wherever he ends up - costing a mega extension and picks anywhere but Cleveland