Playoff teams and their chances

4merper4mer

Feel free to argue, agree or make your own list:

NFC:

Seattle: Big shot to win it all; short QB may be a small liability in playoffs

SF: Also a good chance but on the road at SEA a big hill to climb

Carolina: Another solid team. If their D can start a game against Sea strong I think they have a chance to win a low scoring game

NO: Whenever I have seen them play they look....meh. I can't see them winning two games back to back weeks against the teams listed above

Phi: mildly interesting; minimal chance but not completely out of it

GB: If Rodgers comes back, mildly interesting; minimal chance, almost completely out of it even with Rodgers

AZ: If they get in they will be tough to beat but again stringing together road wins against at least two tough teams seems like a tall order

Dal/Chi: zero chance

AFC:

Denver: Seem to me to be just as prone to upset as last year's team....but upset by whom?

NE: They have their cheating program which will help against this field of teams; defense is ok and they are allowed to hold on both O and D, so they have a chance

Cincy: Not bad; I don't trust Dalton

Indy: Andrew Luck will choke; this team will lose their playoff game by two touchdowns or more unless they end up with KC

KC: Out of gas completely

Baltimore: Exposed Sunday but they do have some pride....could see them winning one game

Mia: Talleywhacker LOL

SD: VERY interesting to me if they get in. I think they can hang with any of the above teams

Pit: I don't think they will get in; if they somehow did....not totally impossible.

NFC:

Carolina: Another solid team. If their D can start a game against Sea strong I think they have a chance to win a low scoring game

NO: Whenever I have seen them play they look....meh. I can't see them winning two games back to back weeks against the teams listed above

GB: If Rodgers comes back, mildly interesting; minimal chance, almost completely out of it even with Rodgers

AZ: If they get in they will be tough to beat but again stringing together road wins against at least two tough teams seems like a tall order

AFC:

Denver: Seem to me to be just as prone to upset as last year's team....but upset by whom?

NE: They have their cheating program which will help against this field of teams; defense is ok and they are allowed to hold on both O and D, so they have a chance

Indy: Andrew Luck will choke; this team will lose their playoff game by two touchdowns or more unless they end up with KC

Baltimore: Exposed Sunday but they do have some pride....could see them winning one game

SD: VERY interesting to me if they get in. I think they can hang with any of the above teams

Pit: I don't think they will get in; if they somehow did....not totally impossible.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if PIT makes it.....They have Cleveland @ Home..That is a sure win for them to take them to 8-8. Baltimore has to play the Bengals have been dominant @ home and can take care of the Ravens. Plus, the Bengals are playing for that 2nd seed and a bye. Dolphins play home to the Jets. The Jets are possibly playing their last game for Rex Ryan. If that is the case, they will go all out one last time for him...Plus the Dolphins laid a huge egg in WNY last week. The final game is Chiefs @ Chargers. The Chargers have been good at home and the Chiefs have been pathetic on the road. I think the stars are aligned for the Steelers. I believe the last spot is going to the Steelers or the Chargers.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if PIT makes it.....They have Cleveland @ Home..That is a sure win for them to take them to 8-8. Baltimore has to play the Bengals have been dominant @ home and can take care of the Ravens. Plus, the Bengals are playing for that 2nd seed and a bye. Dolphins play home to the Jets. The Jets are possibly playing their last game for Rex Ryan. If that is the case, they will go all out one last time for him...Plus the Dolphins laid a huge egg in WNY last week. The final game is Chiefs @ Chargers. The Chargers have been good at home and the Chiefs have been pathetic on the road. I think the stars are aligned for the Steelers. I believe the last spot is going to the Steelers or the Chargers.

Chiefs 'pathetic on the road'?? They're 6-1 on the road this season.

NFC:

AFC:

Didn't Arizona get eliminated by sf winning on Monday?