14 years since the Bills beat the Pats in the 2nd divisional game

Jerry Jabber

2012: The Patriots defeated the Jets on November 22, 2012 by a score of 49–19. The Patriots forced five turnovers, the most bizarre of which became known as the "butt fumble", in which Mark Sanchez was flattened after running into the backside of lineman Brandon Moore and fumbling the ball to Steve Gregory, who ran back a 32-yard touchdown. This was during a sequence when the Patriots scored three touchdowns in just 52 seconds.[29] The Patriots tied the NFL record for most points in a single quarter (35) and the win was Bill Belichick's 200th career NFL win as a head coach. The win nearly clinched the AFC East for the Patriots (they would clinch the title the next weekend at Miami).--- 2 of the NE TDs were defensive scores. Brady threw for 323 and Pats* rushed for 152. No INTs for Brady.

2011: On November 13 the Jets hosted the Patriots at MetLife Stadium and in the second quarter took a 9-6 lead after Brady was flagged for intentional grounding in his own endzone; the Jets drove down field and Mark Sanchez ran in a two-yard touchdown. The Patriots roared down the field after this and scored before the end of the half, then in the second half outscored the Jets, 24–7; they sacked Sanchez five times and Rob Ninkovich intercepted Sanchez and ran in a twelve-yard touchdown, finishing off a 37–16 New England win. Following the game the New York Post caused a stir when it published a short story claiming Belichick stated to his son Stephen that the Jets could "suck my (expletive)."[27]

2010: When the two teams met at Gillette Stadium on Monday Night Football on December 6 their 9–2 records gave the game the sense of a playoff game; the Jets, however, never got untracked, as Nick Folk missed a 53-yard field goal attempt in the first quarter, this following a Rex Ryan challenge of a ball-spot that was denied. Brady found Branch and Brandon Tate for touchdowns and BenJarvus Green-Ellis ran in a one-yard score, leaving the Patriots up 24–3 at the half; from there on the Jets tried vainly to run the ball (five Jets backs combined for 152 rushing yards) while Sanchez was intercepted three times. Brady touchdowns to Welker and Aaron Hernandez and a second Green-Ellis score finished up a 45–3 rout of the Jets, the biggest for the Patriots against the Jets since 2002's 44–7 win

2009: The Patriots hosted the Jets on November 22 following a stunning last-minute loss in Indianapolis and the Jets were defeated, 31–14; Mark Sanchez threw four interceptions, three of them to Leigh Bodden. Randy Moss caught a four-yard touchdown in the face of Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, who'd been talkative about matching up with Moss; Revis, nonetheless, held Moss to 34 yards over two games with the interception in the September matchup. Wes Welker, inactive for Week Two, had 15 catches (one short of Troy Brown's 2002 record against Kansas City) for 197 yards.

Over these 4 games the Jets turned the ball over 18 times vs. the Pats 2. That pretty much says it all..

I think I remember that game. I believe it was in Orchard Park. If that is the game I am thinking of, it was raining friggin sideways with horrendous winds. It was freezing rain too. It might not have been the coldest weather for a game, but coupled with the freezing rain, I think that was the coldest I ever got watching a game. We were holding up blankets to block the wind and rain leaving just enough room to peek over the blanket with our eyes.

I think we spent a part of that game standing in the tunnels trying to avoid the weather while still trying to catch a glimpse of the action. Can't believe I stayed till the end for that one. Or maybe I am thinking about the wrong game?

No, this game was in Foxboro. Vinaterri missed 2 game winning kicks & almost got cut iirc.

You're thinking of the previous year's game in Buffalo, which was not a rematch game as it was a couple weeks prior to the infamous "just give it to them" game.