Cool Ping Pong knife trick

The Poojer

i actually just watched "CaptainDisillusion's" debunk of it...pretty cool and seems the 'prestige' was way more complicated than the trick itself...still pretty cool

Any one of them could be "slight" of a hand, or fingers, or a nose pretty quickly in the :blink: of an eye.

Kudos for their skill.

Cool. But freeze it @ :08-:09 seconds... Right when she turns around... You never see the red side of the paddles. Then freeze right @ when she is in the middle of the turn around and then right when she turns around @ just before :10 seconds... Why are her sleeves right up to her hands and covering them? The knives have to be in her sleeves. Can you see a slight outline? Forarms look way too rigid.

Anyway, incredible how fast they can do it!

EDIT: Actually, they may not be in her sleeve... They may be slightly stuck into the red side. Watch carefully when she turns around, you kinda catch a little of the red side and something that looks more than just the paddle. @ :08-:09

Still damn cool!

I knew it! I never seen your link until now.

@ first I thought they were hid in her sleeves, then I caught something on HER left paddle (our right) when she turns back to face the camera... Watch closely, you you can see something on HER left paddle. Its the knife half stuck in... She hid HER right paddle perfectly, but HER left paddle gave it away!