Beyonce went shopping....

Just Jack

How are they being treated like royalty by giving 750+ people a very nice gift?

The coverage and the "awe" they are getting is over the top.

I mean, they shut down an entire hospital floor and did not let families see their children/grandchildren/etc because Beyonce wanted her privacy? C'mon man. If you're that over the top rent out the entire floor, go to a private place and bring the staff to you.

What's wrong with coverage of a nice act? Hell I crowed about my trip to the food bank last week...I did it in hopes that maybe one person saw it and decided to go to their local food bank. Maybe she/they hope that someone pays their act forward after seeing this. Don't hate on people for doing good deeds...one day they may get sick of reading the hate and decide to not give stuff away. I prefer a world where people do good things whether its publicized or not.

The coverage and the "awe" they are getting is over the top.

I mean, they shut down an entire hospital floor and did not let families see their children/grandchildren/etc because Beyonce wanted her privacy? C'mon man. If you're that over the top rent out the entire floor, go to a private place and bring the staff to you.

What's wrong with coverage of a nice act? Hell I crowed about my trip to the food bank last week...I did it in hopes that maybe one person saw it and decided to go to their local food bank. Maybe she/they hope that someone pays their act forward after seeing this. Don't hate on people for doing good deeds...one day they may get sick of reading the hate and decide to not give stuff away. I prefer a world where people do good things whether its publicized or not.

When it comes to these celebs I don't really get all that excited.

When it come to ordinary folks then I am proud and hopeful for humanity.

When it comes to celebs and how to do things gracefully and for the greater good without self promotion I can only think of Steve Buscemi who went to the WTC post 9/11 to assist in clean up and reunite with his former Fire Dept. He refused interviews and all and was only caught on camera a few times.

http://freebeacon.com/steve-buscemi-actor-firefighter-and-911-veteran/ article on it

Edited by jboyst62