Thurman agrees with me!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

You know what they say about great minds! What that day did rippled over the next 3 or 4 years to vets in the league and players on the roster that the Bills are a business that values the $ more then the player. Since then it has probably been forgot about mostly but has been underlying in the reputation of the Bills - cheap franchise in the middle of no where that no one wants to play for.

The Daily (&Sunday) Jeffersonian out of Cambridge, OH? Cambridge, OH is a tiny little place. Just found that funny where this article is from.

Well it's a Wawrow article from AP - that's just where it was linked from for whatever reason.

I think it would be great if the Bills front office held a public exorcism with a formal apology to those guys, while acknowledging that it very likely brought on the playoff curse. That would be awesome.

I really believe that the Lucic hit on Miller was a contributor to bad Buffalo Sports as well.

Bills were 5-3 , got crushed by the Cowboys the next day...been awful since that date.

Sabres were 10-5 before that game....and we all know where they are today.

Cant be coincidence that before that Saturday night game, we still had high hopes for both teams and both teams had winning records!

It's really the Curse of Flutie. We benched a QB who helped us go twice to the playoffs because of a meaningless regular season game. We need to apologize to that little man!

Agreed...I think that whoever is in charge upstairs...Whoever it may be...well...They LOVE Flutie...Look at his life...It's obvious...A 5-9 QB with that kind of career, and post playing success? Somebody upstairs loves that little guy a lot...And the Bills pissed that somebody off big time... ;)

I think it would be great if the Bills front office held a public exorcism with a formal apology to those guys, while acknowledging that it very likely brought on the playoff curse. That would be awesome.

Better idea than Wall of Fame day. The Bills invite the trio to participate in a ceremonial "pardon" granted by the players at midfield during halftime, after which they sit down with Ralph for a beer.

I think you have to sacrifice a Virgin, to the the Indian Chief of Lake Erie to lift the Curse....

I think you have to sacrifice a Virgin, to the the Indian Chief of Lake Erie to lift the Curse....

Are you volunteering to be sacrificed? C'mon, take one for the team!!! Thanks.

I think the release of that trio was actually the first sign of the curse of Flutie.

All of them still had gas in the tank. All of them wanted to play in Buffalo. The release went through when the person was in a zombie like state hence no calls.

It's pretty clear.

I mean really, how are you gonna bench the guy that got you to the playoffs for scrub like Rob Johnson. Flutie would have wiped the floor with the Titans no need for a forward lateral. They'd be kneeling down.

Edited by Why So Serious?