Weird Bills/Sabres luck

Iraq Vet

I have never been to a losing Sabres game. I was at the game on Tuesday. My dad have never been to a losing Bills game. We are going to the Miami game. My brother, who is also going, was at the Houston come back game. I was at Joe Montana's last game.

Something big and positive is due to happen at the Ralph this Sunday. It is weird... I dont know what it is.... but something big that sets up the Bills for future playoff runs is going to happen. Anyone else feel it? Or maybe it is that chili I had last night.............

post-12106-0-25087400-1387562709_thumb.jpg

Edited by Iraq Vet

I have never been to a losing Sabres game. I was at the game on Tuesday. My dad have never been to a losing Bills game. We are going to the Miami game. My borther, who is also going, was at the Houston come back game. I was at Joe Montana's last game.

Something big and positive is due to happen at the Ralph this Sunday. It is weird... I dont know what it is.... but something big that sets up the Bills for future playoff runs is going to happen. Anyone else feel it? Or maybe it is that chili I had last night.............

Sure...I'm on board.

I have never been to a losing Sabres game. I was at the game on Tuesday. My dad have never been to a losing Bills game. We are going to the Miami game. My borther, who is also going, was at the Houston come back game. I was at Joe Montana's last game.

Don't jinx yourself!

Look, there is no such thing as a jinx. Just because I ran over a black cat with my car has nothing to do with the fact the transmission fell out an hour later.

The time I walked under a ladder had nothing to do with the ladder falling on me.

The broken mirror and the 30 stitches might be connected... but that had nothing to do with 3 deployments and a divorce in 7 years. It is all BS.

:wallbash:

Edited by Iraq Vet

It's the Smoking man from X-Files' fault

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4Dh2lkzkPnY

the audio was flaky for me. so just in case it’s the video here’s the transcript

Smoking Man: "What I don't want to see is the Bills winning the Super Bowl. As long as I'm alive that doesn't happen."

Third Man In Black: "Could be tough, sir. Buffalo wants it bad."

Smoking Man: "So did the Soviets in 80."

Third Man In Black: "What? You saying you rigged the Olympic hockey game?"

Smoking Man: "What's the matter? Don't you believe in miracles?"

http://redwolf.com.a...son04/4x07.html

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Okay...I get it... this is Iraq Vets' weak attempt at getting us all to pitch in and buy him season tickets! :lol:

Seriously, IV, that is a great streak...closest I ever came was back in the mid 80's I went to 5 consecutive Sabres tie-games...that sucked!

I only go to one or two games a year.... I love going to games..... but it is sort of a hassle. Really it is my dad that started noticing it. Just weird luck. I bet next year I will go and they will lose but make the playoffs... bittersweet.

I was also right about something big happening. Defense was rock solid and looked like a top 5 defense.