Moeaki to be active Sunday

bisonbrigade

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In case you're serious, just like it's spelled.

Mo-ee-ah-kee

I was serious actually.....

I didn't know if it was that.....or Mo-ee-A-kee.....or Mo-ee-ak-eye.....or Mo-ee-ah-keye.....or.... :)

Edited by Dibs

I wonder if Moeaki will actually play much. There have been a lot of guys who rarely see the field, except maybe for special teams. I'm talking about guys like Easley, Gragg, Rodriguez, and Wingo. Just being active doesn't mean he will play. I keep thinking that at this point of the season, all of these guys should get a chance to show what they can do, but in past years with different coaches, it almost never seemed to happen.

I wonder if Moeaki will actually play much. There have been a lot of guys who rarely see the field, except maybe for special teams. I'm talking about guys like Easley, Gragg, Rodriguez, and Wingo. Just being active doesn't mean he will play. I keep thinking that at this point of the season, all of these guys should get a chance to show what they can do, but in past years with different coaches, it almost never seemed to happen.

I have no idea how much Moeaki will play but unlike those other guys, he doesn't have his roster spot because of the expectation that he will improve the special teams.

I understand your point though and I hope he's used quite a bit.

It's his first live action in quite some time so as you suggest they might bring him along slowly regardless of the fact that there's only 2 games left in the season.