Moeaki to be active Sunday

bisonbrigade

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...I don't mean to be the grammar nazi, but this drives me nuts.

As for the subject, I'm more than interested to give anyone a chance. If Moeaki can stay healthy, I like this.

I am so glad you wrote that about "loose". I've been seeing that all over the board the last few weeks and was certain it was some kind of inside joke. I am still not convinced that it's not. I can't believe that many people would purposely spell "lose" that way.

I really hope Moeaki turns out to be an excellent pickup.

I know this has zero relevance to reality but, I use Moeaki as my starting TE in Madden and the guy catches everything. Before we signed him I used to use Gragg over Chandler cuz of Gragg's speed, but he used to drop passes often. Then in a real game Gragg dropped an easy grab and I was like wow, does Madden know players for real? Lol.

I don't know anything of Moeaki prior to us picking him up but he's single handedly been the reason for a couple of Wins for me in Madden. For that reason and others which have to do with our real life need of a TE, I hope he pans out.

Let's hope Madden is right about this guy.

Lmfao. At a loss for words

I am so glad you wrote that about "loose". I've been seeing that all over the board the last few weeks and was certain it was some kind of inside joke. I am still not convinced that it's not. I can't believe that many people would purposely spell "lose" that way.

Oh common man, you know it isn't.

I really hope Moeaki turns out to be an excellent pickup.

I know this has zero relevance to reality but, I use Moeaki as my starting TE in Madden and the guy catches everything. Before we signed him I used to use Gragg over Chandler cuz of Gragg's speed, but he used to drop passes often. Then in a real game Gragg dropped an easy grab and I was like wow, does Madden know players for real? Lol.

I don't know anything of Moeaki prior to us picking him up but he's single handedly been the reason for a couple of Wins for me in Madden. For that reason and others which have to do with our real life need of a TE, I hope he pans out.

Let's hope Madden is right about this guy.

This is amazing. I think I am going to have the Googlebot run thousands ofd simulations from the NCAA football game and i will come back and post a rounds 1-7 draft report.

better yet Gragg & Moeaki

This makes more sense. The Bills pretty much know what they have in Chandler. They should be purely in discovery mode right now. I am hoping for much less conservative play calling ( stop running on 1st down so much) and taking risks. MIA has everything to lose, not the Bills.

This makes more sense. The Bills pretty much know what they have in Chandler. They should be purely in discovery mode right now. I am hoping for much less conservative play calling ( stop running on 1st down so much) and taking risks. MIA has everything to lose, not the Bills.

absolutely.....you play to win the game.....but you start giving other guys some starts.