U.S. teens smoke more marijuana, but back off other drugs -survey

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodell also thinks NFL officiating is fair and equitable, thinks a "live fantasy pro-bowl" format is a good idea, and wants to get rid of the extra point.

Not necessarily the guy I'd go to for an argument to authority. Although it is possible he knows more about pot than football, given he seems to know jack **** about football.

The administration of making pot legal will cost more money than it will to just leave it illegal and decriminalize it. It is idiotic IMO to make it legal.

For the same reason I think it is stupid to drug test people on welfare, it just costs too much money.

If you do something egregious and stupid enough, you will get caught. For the most part you are left alone.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the earth...

Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Genesis 1:11-12 ESV / 27 helpful votes

And God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.” And it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good

Psalms 104:14-15 - He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• 4 weeks later...

Ha!

You're making this more difficult. I know there would be at least 2 or 3 to bite on that without looking at any of the info, or even clicking on the link. This time my link is real. Too many times I would quote an article or source that I just made the quote or headline up then link something completely random. Gator fell for it a ton of times.