LAMP new job and going to be KD in CT's neighbor

BuffaloBill

Or you can stay in the Chicago Metro area and look what you can get for only 200k... Check out the other prices!

http://www.trulia.com/property/3121936462-936-Penfield-St-Beecher-IL-60401

Even has a "Mother-in-Law Suite!" WTF is that? LoL...

This one is up on auction, 3,000+ sq.ft. starting @ 90K!

http://www.trulia.com/property/3135138988-26911-S-Balmoral-Woods-Dr-Crete-IL-60417

Sold for 325k... Then again for 225k.

Stay BB! Just kidding! Prices are dirt cheap out in the country in the MidWest! Buyer's market!

Recently landed a new job that is a promotion and will take us to SW CT. Given the price of housing there the wifey and I just plan to move in with KD and his family. Hearing that he might be a lousy host we're unsure how long the arrangement will last. While it does, I'll make sure that he keeps beer stocked in the fridge and also has an appropriate selection of single malts for any of you that want to come by for a visit.

As it happens our old fridge, which is now our beer fridge, is located in the garage so you'll have easy access. I suppose we could park one of the cars in the turnout. Of course you'll need to warm it up for me in the morning.

The single malt is on the high shelf in the kitchen with the rest of the booze. We'll save that for special occasions. If we beat the Pats we can open the Lagavulin.

Congrats on the job. I'll PM you my pearls of wisdom on life in Fairfield county.

As it happens our old fridge, which is now our beer fridge, is located in the garage so you'll have easy access. I suppose we could park one of the cars in the turnout. Of course you'll need to warm it up for me in the morning.

The single malt is on the high shelf in the kitchen with the rest of the booze. We'll save that for special occasions. If we beat the Pats we can open the Lagavulin.

Congrats on the job. I'll PM you my pearls of wisdom on life in Fairfield county.

Thanks KD I'll make sure that the car is not only warmed up but washed and waxed. I wouldn't want you to be seen in a nasty ride.