LAMP new job and going to be KD in CT's neighbor

BuffaloBill

Recently landed a new job that is a promotion and will take us to SW CT. Given the price of housing there the wifey and I just plan to move in with KD and his family. Hearing that he might be a lousy host we're unsure how long the arrangement will last. While it does, I'll make sure that he keeps beer stocked in the fridge and also has an appropriate selection of single malts for any of you that want to come by for a visit.

Hope to trek into the city for a game or two at McFadden's next year. Of course the last time I was there Trent Edwards was knocked out by the Cards and the Bills lost. Maybe I should stay away.

This is a great early Christmas gift for both the wifey and me. She is really looking forward to the move. Sorry to leave Chitzcago but my nomadic career adventure takes us a little east.

Where is your job located? Greenwich? Stamford?

Can't reveal exactly where as internal announcements have not been made. Lets just say about 15 or 20 min slightly NE of Stamford.

Welcome fellow Connecticutian...er...Connecticutter...er...

Thanks NG. Did not know that's where you live. So when KD evicts us we'll be joining you.

Merritt 7!

You must have loved the move to McKinney. Talk about a difference in housing costs. While I was looking a Dallas possibility did pop up on the radar. The wifey surprisingly was open to going back and said if it was to be that she wanted to live in McKinney (she has a couple of good friends there).

You must have loved the move to McKinney. Talk about a difference in housing costs. While I was looking a Dallas possibility did pop up on the radar. The wifey surprisingly was open to going back and said if it was to be that she wanted to live in McKinney (she has a couple of good friends there).

I really think it's because I used to live there. She was too shy to tell you.

Congrats BB!

Even though it is CT, giving up the high-rise, will this apply:

Just make sure you get a phone not ON a telephone pole:

"Green acres is the place for me.

Farm livin' is the life for me.

Land spreadin' out so far and wide

Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside.

New York is where I'd rather stay.

I get allergic smelling hay.

I just adore a penthouse view.

Dah-ling I love you but give me Park Avenue.

...The chores.

...The stores.

...Fresh air.

...Times Square

You are my wife.

Good bye, city life.

Green Acres we are there."

Glad you could visit while you were here!

Thanks EII maybe I'll drop by next summer when the ladies are floating the river topless. Tis a little cold for that now.

Gotta get that yacht and do the "Great Loop"... Even from central CT (CT River), grab a boat and go!

Yeah, tell me about it! The ice is 6" thick already and it isn't even officially winter yet!