Fish Fry anyone?

YoloinOhio

As much as I HATE the Dol phins and would like to see this team win out, I would love to be in position to and knock the patriots out of the playoffs. That in fact is my Christmas wish. If only there was some way we could win this game and still ruin the Boston area's season. Now that would have been awesome.

Tough choices

- Beat them both

- Squish the fish

- Piss off New England.

I gotta go with the last one, much more meaningful.

Aw out now as well.

Bet on the fish. This season is dunzo.

I like AW a ton but the DL getting pressure on Tannehill will be most important and whoever is in the secondary will feast or famine on that. So really, not a game changer IMO, in this game. Searcy will be OK.

On SC tonight Berman picked the Bills to win, saying he thinks Thad gives them a better chance than EJ would have :( I don't agree with him (on Thad vs. EJ) and was surprised to hear him say that. May have more to do with, while I like Thad, I don't think he is a better QB than EJ. EJ did fine against Jax in the 2nd half and looked good against Jets and ATL. He isn't a great QB yet obviously, but Thad is better? I am fine with Thad playing, think he'll be fine, beat them last time but...Whatever.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

I'm surprised at how confident the Dolphins fans (and others) seem to be that this will be an easy Miami victory. Miami is not exactly a perennial powerhouse and this is a road game against a division opponent that beat them in the first meeting, so my money would be on a close, down to the wire type game.

I'm surprised at how confident the Dolphins fans (and others) seem to be that this will be an easy Miami victory. Miami is not exactly a perennial powerhouse and this is a road game against a division opponent that beat them in the first meeting, so my money would be on a close, down to the wire type game.

"Dave & Buster's" type confidence? Edited by YoloInTheBlo