Fish Fry anyone?

YoloinOhio

The Bills may be out of the playoffs, but 2 divisional opponents at the end of the season who are still very much contending is a bit exciting as it would be huge to knock one or both them off any hurt their chances in some way, whether it be playoff seeding for NE or not getting there at all for Miami. Since we still haven't won two games in a row in 15 months, clearly it is a longshot but with the success or D-line had against Miami's OL even before they lost Martin and Incognito, plus Miami's offense revolves around the passing game from what I can tell and it is supposed to rain. If we can run on them... just would love a good showing on both sides of the ball.

I wish we could win and then hand the win over to Miami statistically. I just hate rooting for the Bills to lose for a better draft pick.

I guess I'll be fine win or lose.

Well, a loss for Miami would help keep them out of the playoffs. So you could root for that. Baltimore needs to beat NE and Cincy though.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-12-16/nfl-playoff-picture-2013-scenario-schedule-predictions-wild-card-standings-seeds-week-15-broncos-patriots-eagles-saints-dolphins

SQUISH THE PHISH! I live in Florida and would love to break out a broom, sweep!

SQUISH THE PHISH! I live in Florida and would love to break out a broom, sweep!

I live 10 minutes from the Dolphin training facility, sucks being around all the bandwagoners

Sorry folks but I just can't share the optimism that many have displayed with regards to this game. This team has been too inconsistent and error prone to make me believe they will win a game against a team that is fighting for the playoffs. With Lewis starting I have no idea what to expect. I will watch and root them on like always, but I am not feeling too good about their chances of winning.

Top 5 memorable Bills-Dolphins rivalry games

tbt-rivalry-thurman-story.jpg

1) September 10, 1989: 27-24 W Joe Robbie Stadium, Miami, FL. 82°

Week 1 of the 1989 NFL season brought the Bills down to Miami to face the Dolphins. The Bills were down 24-13 in the 4th quarter until Jim Kelly threw a touchdown pass to Flip Johnson to put the Bills back in the game. Miami was leading 24-20 with 2 minutes left when the Bills defense made a clutch play to change the game. The Bills had no timeouts remaining and the Dolphins could put the Bills out of the game with a first down. On a 3rdand 8, Dan Marino tossed the ball for the game clinching first down only to have Nate Odomes pick him off and return the ball to the Bills 49. Jim Kelly drove the offense down the field all the way to the 4 yard line and managed to spike the ball with 2 seconds left. After a Dolphins penalty, the Bills had time for one more play to win the game. Lined up in the shotgun, Jim Kelly ran a QB draw play through the Dolphins defense and leaped between two defenders for the game-winning touchdown.

tempBDM_5322--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720"Long sleeve shirt? I don't need no stinking long sleeve shirt!"

They put a choke collar on Kiko in Practice?

"Kiko Fassen den ball!"

I want Hughes to get 1 sack. Kyle to get 1.5 sacks and Dareus to get 1.5 sacks.

That would mean Mario 12

Hughes 10

Kyle 10

Dareus 9

with 1 Brady Pancake left for Dareus to eat up in week 17.

Edited by Why So Serious?

All Defensive Players? Is it possible for us to make a turnaround like KC did last year??

The defense will be even better if the offense doesn't turn the ball over or go 3 and out as much. If EJ makes strides and stays healthy, and they can shore up the run D, this is a playoff team. Obviously those are big Ifs, but it not like it hasn't been done before by other teams to turn things around. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

The defense will be even better if the offense doesn't turn the ball over or go 3 and out as much. If EJ makes strides and stays healthy, and they can shore up the run D, this is a playoff team. Obviously those are big Ifs, but it not like it hasn't been done before by other teams to turn things around.

Take back The Jeff Tuel 100 Yard Pick 6 and either one of the two Fumbles in the ATL game and the team is 7-7 and controls its own destiny for the playoffs, this year.

But the Bills always find new and interesting ways to lose.