Kevin Kolb is still on the roster

boyst

With all the worries about QB and wondering if EJ is the guy or not, Kolb is still on this roster and has some talent.

I do not want to put odds on it, but there has to be a little bit of a chance he could start in 2014, or at least be there to play if EJ ***** the bed.

Why is it we are so quick to forget this?

With all the worries about QB and wondering if EJ is the guy or not, Kolb is still on this roster and has some talent.

I do not want to put odds on it, but there has to be a little bit of a chance he could start in 2014, or at least be there to play if EJ ***** the bed.

He has issues with concussions he's the last guy I'd want to count on to be there when the team needs him.

i think the belief is that if that hit can put him on IR that fast in August, theres little to no chance he can continue in the NFL.

could be proven wrong, but i dont think from the fan perspective its an unreasonable thought to have.

Because we as fans are tired of signing and starting other teams' journeyman quarterback throw aways and giving them a chance to revive their already pathetic careers? They drafted EJ to start him. They didn't draft him to start him until he goes through a little growing pains so they could turn around and bench him again. This team is not a playoff team with Kolb under center, even if his career weren't over due to concussions (which it is anyway).

The big concern about Kolb when we signed him was his durability. He then goes and gets significantly injured twice before the season started, one of which was from an inanimate object.

And someone is still thinking about this guy starting for us?

The big concern about Kolb when we signed him was his durability. He then goes and gets significantly injured twice before the season started, one of which was from an inanimate object.

And someone is still thinking about this guy starting for us?

Anyone is better than (insert current Bills QB)!!!!! :angry:

Lol. I cant tell if youre serious.

Anyone is better than (insert current Bills QB)!!!!! :angry:

Is it that time again already??

How about the titans back up? He just tossed for 400 yards?!?

Or Cousins, he could be our savior for a few weeks with a few #1s!

The packers back up might be a great pick up?!!?

How about Vick?

***I will always view Bills fan QB chatter with the fact in mind many thought Frank Reich should have started over Kelly after a few good games and SkinFlutie was a good QB.... LOL

Lol. I cant tell if youre serious.

serious. People forget he is there. We have seen some bad QB performances. After what we have seen I reckon I could stomach a Kolb start.

He seems like he will take the Todd Collins career path and be the 3rd guy for a while. I am not wanting to see him be a starter in 2014 but with the options that we have right now and the coaching staff hired Kolb could put together enough to unseat EJ or at least be the backup.