If Miami wins out?

billsfan_34

For me, the two best things in football are a Bills win and whatever hurts the Patriots*

This week is a win-win either way.

In some ways, if Miami does win and the Patriots* lose in Baltimore (very possible) then the Bills would have a shot to beat New England* in Foxborough to cost them the division in week 17.

How great would that be?!

Edited by TheFunPolice

If Miami wins out and the Ravens win out not only could the Bills cost the Pats* the division but they could knock them out of the play-offs all together.

I know, it's likely just a dream but it would make for an awesome season ending despite everything that has happened this year.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

If Miami wins out and the Ravens win out not only could the Bills cost the Pats* the division but they could knock them out of the play-offs all together.

I know, it's likely just a dream but it would make for an awesome season ending despite everything that has happened this year.

http://espn.go.com/n...layoffs/machine

That would make this season worth it in my opinion.... It would mean a W on the road in New England* against the bullies, with them playing to win because they NEED IT

Ok if Miami wins out and NE loses out wont Miami win the division? I would love to see NE have to go on the road and lose in the first round. As bad as this sounds I may have to hope for a Buffalo loss. Plus we get a better draft spot. Its so conflicting!!!!

already posted this thread.

let me add to your glee.

IF

Baltimore beats new england this week

Miami beats buffalo this week

and then in week 17

Baltimore beats cincy

miami beats the jets

and we beat new england

not only does new england not win the division--they miss the playoffs.

Is it worth beating miami this weekend?

Im torn.

Beating NE in NE to keep them out of the playoffs would probably be the best bills moment since 2000.

Also, in that scenario, if the colts lose to kansas city this week, the freaking dolphins would get a BYE.

Edited by JohnnyGold

already posted this thread.

let me add to your glee.

IF

Baltimore beats new england this week

Miami beats buffalo this week

and then in week 17

Baltimore beats cincy

miami beats the jets

and we beat new england

not only does new england not win the division--they miss the playoffs.

Is it worth beating miami this weekend?

Im torn.

Beating NE in NE to keep them out of the playoffs would probably be the best bills moment since 2000.

Also, in that scenario, if the colts lose to kansas city this week, the freaking dolphins would get a BYE.

I think the potential to have our first winning record in our division in who knows how many years trumps everything else

There is absolutely no way the league doesn't do everything possible to ensure a Brady vs Manning Championship game. Anyone thinking the Fins have a chance at the division title, is just ignoring today's NFL.

Dumb thread. I'm rooting for the freaking Bills this weekend like every other weekend. The hating on the Pats thing around here is tiresome and makes Bills fans sound pathetic. I root for the Bills and if they don't win, it's hard for me to really get behind another team. Even when the Saints won the Super Bowl, I thought I could get behind them at first and then I realized, well s**t, there's another team that's won it and we still haven't. I'd almost just assume the same team won it every year so more cities wouldn't get to experience what we haven't. I don't even care if the Pats win the Super Bowl this year. Boston sports fans are so spoiled, they can't possibly even enjoy it anymore. After 2007, that city will NEVER get to experience ever again what it would be like if we were to ever win something. In a way, I almost feel bad for them.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Whether it's Miami or the Pats, both will get beat in the first round, so I like that prospect.

But I would also like the Bills to head into next season with some momentum.

As far as the draft.......IMO it's a crapshoot, so whether they draft 8th or 6th or whatever doesn't really make any difference to me, because there's no guarantee a higher position is going to guarantee a better player.