the rest of the Dolphin schedule

dib

Didn't we beat those stinky fish in there own aquarium with back-up QB? The Bills match up well against one dimensional passing teams. We are at home, hopefully it's windy and snowing and the Dolphins are overrated.

Right now they're saying high of 43 degrees, 70% chance of snow, wind at 17mph. Sounds good to me.

Didn't we beat those stinky fish in there own aquarium with back-up QB? The Bills match up well against one dimensional passing teams. We are at home, hopefully it's windy and snowing and the Dolphins are overrated.

Why is that good for us? The Bills have played their last 3 games either in a dome or in Florida. They have yet to play in the cold, let alone the windy snow.

Right now they're saying high of 43 degrees, 70% chance of snow, wind at 17mph. Sounds good to me.

Uhh I'm no meteorologist but something doesn't add up here. As of today it is calling for rain. Which sucks, I'm coming home for the game and I've been chasing the picturesque snow game ever since New Orleans '89. For phish fans, it's like chasing a Forbin's.

Uhh I'm no meteorologist but something doesn't add up here. As of today it is calling for rain. Which sucks, I'm coming home for the game and I've been chasing the picturesque snow game ever since New Orleans '89. For phish fans, it's like chasing a Forbin's.

I can't recall, but I thought I saw a low in the teens, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

I can't recall, but I thought I saw a low in the teens, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Not according to weather.com: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Orchard+Park+NY+USNY1071:1:US Plus, as a very general rule, your low temperature is going to occur toward the end of the middle of the night between 5 and 6 AM. Not usually 1 PM. But who knows? Perhaps on Sunday we will witness a miracle never before seen in nature.

Not according to weather.com: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Orchard+Park+NY+USNY1071:1:US Plus, as a very general rule, your low temperature is going to occur toward the end of the middle of the night between 5 and 6 AM. Not usually 1 PM. But who knows? Perhaps on Sunday we will witness a miracle never before seen in nature.

The Bills field a professional football team and coaching staff that looks like they belong in the NFL? No way.

Not according to weather.com: http://www.weather.c...Y USNY1071:1:US Plus, as a very general rule, your low temperature is going to occur toward the end of the middle of the night between 5 and 6 AM. Not usually 1 PM. But who knows? Perhaps on Sunday we will witness a miracle never before seen in nature.

I just Googled the weather for the weekend, and it said a low of 13. Sure it can happen in the middle of the night, but depending on when the high occurs it may still be snowing most of the morning and perhaps later.

I just Googled the weather for the weekend, and it said a low of 13. Sure it can happen in the middle of the night, but depending on when the high occurs it may still be snowing most of the morning and perhaps later.

You don't know snow Rubes....