A Williams

Donald Duck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definitely Aaron Williams. What did you think it was TJ Graham? Was TJ Graham open all day yesterday and Manuel just couldn't find him?

ha

I am just laughing at the nose dive the thread took. Aaron Williams play is being discussed in other threads and then OP makes a new thread for it - it was a good play but that he was called out to name the wrong player. That's just hilarious. Its like saying "he's the best tackler since Joe Montana" then someone saying beneath it that Joe Montana never made a tackle.

Jeesh. Lighten up, Nancy.

ha

I am just laughing at the nose dive the thread took. Aaron Williams play is being discussed in other threads and then OP makes a new thread for it - it was a good play but that he was called out to name the wrong player. That's just hilarious. Its like saying "he's the best tackler since Joe Montana" then someone saying beneath it that Joe Montana never made a tackle.

Jeesh. Lighten up, Nancy.

If Aaron Williams is being discussed on other threads, then why are you reading & commenting on this one?

Edited by I'm Spartacus

Aaron had a great pick as well as the forced fumble. The guy has been responsible for two wins this season with his big plays.

I don't know how it happened, but all of the sudden the light has come on for Leodis and Aaron this year, and we found a gem in Robey (thanks to coach Marrone for that pickup, he noticed him at USC and thought he could play NFL). Gilmore has finally knocked the rust off as well.

Our corners are great right now. Not sure about Aaron's injury but I think New England and Miami are going to find it tough to throw on us these next few weeks.