North Korea and their ridiculousness

dayman

http://blogs.wsj.com...thaek/?mod=e2tw

–Mr. Jang “committed such hideous crime as attempting to overthrow the state by all sorts of intrigues and despicable methods with a wild ambition to grab the supreme power of our party and state.”

–“…despicable human scum Jang, who was worse than a dog, perpetrated thrice-cursed acts of treachery in betrayal of such profound trust and warmest paternal love shown by the party and the leader for him.”

–When Kim Jong Un was elected vice-chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Workers’ Party of Korea… “he [Jang] behaved so arrogantly and insolently as unwillingly standing up from his seat and half-heartedly clapping, touching off towering resentment of our service personnel and people.”

–“Jang did serious harm to the youth movement in our country, being part of the group of renegades and traitors in the field of youth work bribed by enemies. Even after they were disclosed and purged by the resolute measure of the party, he patronized those cat’s paws and let them hold important posts of the party and state.”

–“He [Jang] worked hard to put all affairs of the country under his control, massively increasing the staff of his department and organs under it, and stretch his tentacles to ministries and national institutions.”

My God how the hell does this joke country go unbothered by the rest of the world?

Clearly Uncle Subhumandogscum should have taken a cue from Biden and continually whispered in Superawesome Leader's ear, "This is a big !@#$ing deal".

Half-heartedly clapping indeed. I hope your execution hurt, disloyal !@#$!

It's free! Just like in America!

Yeah, but they've had it for years... decades even. I knew we were at the bottom of the rung in terms of healthcare coverage - but Pelosi/Reid/Obama's ACA is so meager in comparison that it clearly validates Un's position North Korea as superior to the USA. It is a little hard to take. I think I'll go wax an uncle.

I guess Superawesome Supreme Leader gets two portions of prime rib at this month's Christmas party....that's really what this was all about. Junior wanted more food.

Whoa there, are you trying to get yourself executed? You darn well know that the Democratic People's Communist Worker's Supercool Party is atheist and does not celebrate western pigdogpondscum religious holidays. The Eternal President would never allow such an untoward display.

They will, however, be celebrating Unmas on December 25th; a completely secular, new and original holiday designed to celebrate all that is right and good about Superawesome Leader and the peace/prosperity that he has brought to Best Korea. That is where Superawesome Leader will have that extra portion of prime rib, to go along with a second lobster and more caviar.

www.theright.com/oped/20131212.wpd

I saw this last week... people say that Bush was the one spending time in the Mid East letting the Asian countries rise to power and enabling China to increase their military strength while North Korea began stockpiling more large munitions.

You looked in the mirror and say an idiot, that's all you saw