LAMP (OT) American Idol

Anyone?

219084[/snapback]

Twin brothers. Very Good singers.

Paula and Randy said "Yes" to both of them. Gene Simmons said NO. Simon said NO.

(Now, apparently you need 3 of 4 to move on, cause that was it for them).

They were, however, two of the better voices, so Paula was pissed. Then Simon goes, I bet it would be different if we voted seperately.

So the did. The one kid got THREE no votes (Paula voted no, too).

Then the next kid came up (so, you're assuming Simon like this one, as he said "I bet it would be different if we did them seperatly". So, Randy again says YES. Gene Simmons, NO. Paula YES. Simon... NO.

So, as Paula put it, he just did the re-vote for "the sport of it". Everyone was mad, and Paula walked off. .

What I don't understand is why Gene Simmons' vote even counts. If this was last year, both of them would have made it (Paula and Randy YES, Simon, NO.)

Anyway, that's that... and yes, I am a loser... I watch AI.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone?

219084[/snapback]

It had to do with Simon.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO TAPED IT!!!

There was a set of twins who auditioned. They were OK, but nothing special. Randy and Paula said yes to them, but Gene and Simon said no. Paula started complaining to Simon. They all agreed that one was better than the other, so Simon suggested that they be evaluated individually. They all agreed, and voted on each of the twins. Simon voted no for both, which sent Paula and Randy through the roof. They complained that voting individually was rendered useless since Simon voted no on each of them. It was a waste of time and Paula and Randy walked out.

the twin dudes were "ok".

the thing is.....if this year is like the past seasons, the judges are given an opportunity to bring back someone that was rejected. so....big deal. They will end up in the competition anyway.

I always knew Gene Simmons had great intelligence, and I think his comments last night were tremendously beneficial to any of the contestants who really wanted to learn something.

The girl at the end, you just knew there was going to be something about her the way they kept bringing up the fact she was going to be on soon. What a psycho.

210869[/snapback]

Found her segment from the show online, it's a large file so it'll take a minute or two before it starts.

Mary Roach

• 2 weeks later...