What TERRIFIC news out of Tampa!!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Travis Henry could go to Tampa Bay, and we could snag a high pick?? Gold, my friends; absolute GOLD. That keeps him out of the conference too. EXCELLENT!!!!

:D

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Yeah, you'd think that someone with some 1,300 posts would know to read the board before starting a new topic.  :)

210865[/snapback]

You think someone with 1,200+ posts would have something better to do that copy someone else's avatar and text below it! :D

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Ohh, too bad Great Poobah of the Sarcastic... you're STILL on ignore, so your old as time attempts at :D and :) and :( and BLAH and BLAH and BLAH and insert sarcastic ignorance HERE don't get through about 97% of the time. What a shame!!!! :doh: :doh:

Now I know why you're not in the contiguous 48. :(

Ohh, too bad Great Poobah of the Sarcastic... you're STILL on ignore, so your old as time attempts at  :D and :) and :( and BLAH and BLAH and BLAH and insert sarcastic ignorance HERE don't get through about 97% of the time. What a shame!!!! :doh: :doh:

Now I know why you're not in the contiguous 48. :(

210876[/snapback]

Add a couple of more smilies and exclamation points to your post. That make you look like less of an idiot.

The geographical humor from someone in Vermont is fitting.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

I know I missed it when I read the page, and I accidentally posted another one. I apologize to everyone except you know who. People make mistakes... that is, everyone except... well, you know, the Great Poobah himself. :D

You think someone with 1,200+ posts would have something better to do that copy someone else's avatar and text below it!  :D

210866[/snapback]

What are you talking about, Rabid? I created my avatar. If anyone else has it, they got it from me.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
What are you talking about, Rabid? I created my avatar. If anyone else has it, they got it from me.

210939[/snapback]

Sorry, I do apologize to you for that..! I had seen the picture before, and assumed(a__ ot of u and me)! Serves me right for getting all worked up over nothing.. :D

Sorry, I do apologize to you for that..! I had seen the picture before, and assumed(a__ ot of u and me)! Serves me right for getting all worked up over nothing..  :D

210944[/snapback]

It's all good. I was glad to see others pick up the avatar -- I knew VABills had it for a while. I haven't seen it around in a while though. I'm sorry for taking a poke at your first. I deleted that post.