Buffalo, NY themed gifts for business associates

BuffaloBill

Anybody know of good buffalo centric gifts to send a business associate who has been displaced from WNY? I do not want to send clothing or sports articles as I am looking for things that can be shared at his office. Food that doesn't have to be cooked or can be prepared in an office break area is OK.

I know of www.buffalofoods.com and am looking for good additional choices or ideas other than food.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Anybody know of good buffalo centric gifts to send a business associate who has been displaced from WNY? I do not want to send clothing or sports articles as I am looking for things that can be shared at his office. Food that doesn't have to be cooked or can be prepared in an office break area is OK.

I know of www.buffalofoods.com and am looking for good additional choices or ideas other than food.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Fire him. Crippling economic depression is a Buffalo hallmark.

What about Fowlers? That's what my mom forced on us. Was she evil?

Were you raised by the state? Did you get visits from Child protective services?

Just kidding

I grew up about 50 yards away from the original Watsons on Delaware Avenue in Kenmore. Back in the day, it was a restaurant/coffee shop with a simple candy counter. As the candy side expanded, they opened up in the storefront next door. The smells of that place were incredible. After the Father passed away, one son got the established restaurant/coffee shop, the other (Jim) got the candy side and has done extremely well and has expanded to other locations in the area but still kept the same quality I remember as a kid. I was raised on Watsons for all major (chocolate) holidays (Christmas, Easter, valentines day). It would be interesting to see what percentage of their products /profits come from ex-pats like myself who order on the holidays for their "home style" chocolates.