Why do they call this a Confirmation Hearing??

an I like to hear myself rant hearing.

Come on, Dr. Condi Rice has to come back for a second day??? Why so she can hear the dummycrats like that moron boxer hear herself speak again? Come on, this is about the biggest waste of time, money, and human energy...is there anyone in America who thinks that Dr Rice will not be nominated?????

Actually now that I think about it, let the games continue.....the dummycrats who did nothing but use thier time yesterday to spew more hate speech against the administration are simply continueing their tired trend, and frankly it appears that most of America has lost interes in what they have to say.

What the hell, let them listem to themselves for the balance of the week...no doubt the sound bites that they create will additional ammunition for the good guys on the right.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, Dr. Condi Rice has to come back for a second day??? Why so she can hear the dummycrats like that moron boxer hear herself speak again? Come on, this is about the biggest waste of time, money, and human energy...is there anyone in America who thinks that Dr Rice will not be nominated?????

Actually now that I think about it, let the games continue.....the dummycrats who did nothing but use thier time yesterday to spew more hate speech against the administration are simply continueing their tired trend, and frankly it appears that most of America has lost interes in what they have to say.

What the hell, let them listem to themselves for the balance of the week...no doubt the sound bites that they create will additional ammunition for the good guys on the right.

210796[/snapback]

They are just looking to energize their base. The same would be happening if the parties were reversed.

Rice was evasive and wouldn't answer the questions that were asked, even when they asked Rice to clarify her own previous quotes. Joe Biden, Barbara Boxer, and Chuck Hagel asked the questions that many Americans want asked, but unfortunately are not answered by this administration. It's too bad that Condi has swallowed the neo-con Koolaid, and will be another person close to Bush who will not offer a different opinion than Cheney and Rumsfeld. We are doomed to more of the same.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
They are just looking to energize their base. The same would be happening if the parties were reversed.

210811[/snapback]

Not according to him... right makes right! :D

I agree this confirmation hearing is a waste of time, but where else will you hear how she does, facing down opposition, and finding out how she deals with the pressure? That is what makes it at least SOMEWHAT valuable.

Not according to him... right makes right! :)

I agree this confirmation hearing is a waste of time, but where else will you hear how she does, facing down opposition, and finding out how she deals with the pressure? That is what makes it at least SOMEWHAT valuable.

210891[/snapback]

I don't know. Maybe her confirmation hearings four years ago? :D

210796[/snapback]

And the Republicans did the same thing to Clinton's people. Confirmation hearings these days are less about the person being confirmed and more about the committee members getting a chance to listen to themselves talk. Boxer was a particular twit in that regard...

And the Republicans did the same thing to Clinton's people.  Confirmation hearings these days are less about the person being confirmed and more about the committee members getting a chance to listen to themselves talk.  Boxer was a particular twit in that regard...

210911[/snapback]

Umm, thats my point exactly

210796[/snapback]

Let's see...the Republicans have turn Iraq into a terrorist state based on falsehoods, their hunt for Osama is going about as good as OJs hunt for Nicole's killer, they've supported the outsourcing of US jobs, they've made the dollar weakest it's ever been...the dummy is the one in the oval office. FYI - this is just a taste of what the Republicans will be getting in these next four years. They've earned it.

Boxer's a twit.  Even by the admittedly twittish standards that Congress usually sets, she's a grade-A first class twit.

211059[/snapback]

You know I can see where Boxer voted against Condi. There seems to be some real hate there, between the two. However, Kerry who has been very silent during the whole preceedings also voted against Condi. Is this just poor sportmanship on his part? My guess is it is. Even the uber-liberal who sits a few desks down thought it was very spiteful.

Let's see...the Republicans have turn Iraq into a terrorist state based on falsehoods, their hunt for Osama is going about as good as OJs hunt for Nicole's killer, they've supported the outsourcing of US jobs, they've made the dollar weakest it's ever been...the dummy is the one in the oval office. FYI - this is just a taste of what the Republicans will be getting in these next four years. They've earned it.

211165[/snapback]

And this differs from the last four years how?