LAMP--Daughter graduates from OU this Friday

Beerball

Very proud of all of our children, Mrs. BB and I are blessed beyond belief in this regard. #2 child graduates from the University of Oklahoma this Friday and I think she deserves some public acclaim.

She has been a member of the University's Academic Integrity Council since the end of her freshman year.

She will be the Standard Bearer for her school at the graduation.

She is graduating one semester early.

She has worked throughout her 3 1/2 years at school.

She had an internship this summer and that turned into a job offer before the summer was out.

She is a fiercely passionate young lady and she is loyal as can be. Mom and I are very lucky to be able to call you our daughter and we are more proud of you than I can express. Congratulations & we couldn't love you more!!!!!

Deborah also sends hugs and kisses with a huge congrats ... Not to you Beerboy... To your lovely daughter. Just kidding... She wishes all of your family the best and hopes that this huge step in life gives all of you that much more joy in this holiday season.

Very proud of all of our children, Mrs. BB and I are blessed beyond belief in this regard. #2 child graduates from the University of Oklahoma this Friday and I think she deserves some public acclaim.

She has been a member of the University's Academic Integrity Council since the end of her freshman year.

She will be the Standard Bearer for her school at the graduation.

She is graduating one semester early.

She has worked throughout her 3 1/2 years at school.

She had an internship this summer and that turned into a job offer before the summer was out.

She is a fiercely passionate young lady and she is loyal as can be. Mom and I are very lucky to be able to call you our daughter and we are more proud of you than I can express. Congratulations & we couldn't love you more!!!!!

You named her #2???

Congrats :D