The double JBoyst entendre game

BuffaloBill

Our favorite farmer kicked iff the Gugny game last week so let's take a spin at a new tradition this week. Unlike his rules which were a little complex this game has simple rules though perhaps a more challenging outcome. Create a double entendre using JBoyst or something about him in it.

For those who don't know what double entendres are: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/double%20entendre

Examples from the press:

Panda mating fails: veterinarian takes over

Miners refuse to work after death

New obesity study looks for larger test group

Children make nutritious snacks

Criminals get nine months in violin case

A simple example for this game:

By impregnating his his cows JBoyst created a growing herd

Have fun

BuffaloBill not Jboyst was a very determined farmer. He got all the milk out of each one of his cattle. He even marked sure to suck every stop out of the bull

Now it works albeit clumsily as this the double Jboyst entendre game

Better written as:

JBoyst is determined to extract as much as is possible from his herd. He went so far that he even sucked everything out of his bull.

The wifey does not think these are funny... She is concerned we are hurting JBoyst's feelings...

Hahaha. Come to the opener. I don't know a time I am not smiling and at all serious. If anything I am quietly laughing to myself. 1/2 in like full retard lulz the other just enjoying life. That's how ya'll need to imagine anything I say. Laughing smiling and enjoying life.

Beerball came to jboysts farm to look for BuffaloBill. 30 minutes after entering the hen house after Bill he left saying he has never held a rooster that big.

Hmmm. I wonder if that is too entendre.

Beerball came to jboysts farm to look for BuffaloBill. 30 minutes after entering the hen house after Bill he left saying he has never held a rooster that big.

You need to work on being a little more subtle. For example:

Well Beerball also indicated that JBoyst taught him that when it comes to successful farming that the proper use of equipment, even if it is small like his, is the secret.

You need to work on being a little more subtle. For example:

Well Beerball also indicated that JBoyst taught him that when it comes to successful farming that the proper use of equipment, even if it is small like his, is the secret.

hmmm. I will work at it

After a long day of working the dirt hole with his hoe, jboyst decided sometimes its best to get behind your mule and plow.

that you are back makes me happy, that you replied....much happier.

On his high school football team, they called JBoyst the Handyman because he could play tight end and wide receiver. He really knew how to get up, use both hands to maintain control and he always "completed the process."

Zuzu had a premonition that JBoyst is soon to be in trouble with the law. It seems that he is taking animal husbandry a little too literally.