Hey Yappy Stojanovich, You Made The Papers

Mark VI

two days or so, and we're not even arguing... but since you seem to love them, let's see what I can stir up here...

Tom, you're an ass...

Anything?

<crickets chirping>

211080[/snapback]

Like it's my fault...if you start overreacting again to my mockery of you, everything'll be back to normal in no time, you dumb sh--. Maybe I should mention how much an over-abundance of cowbell REALLY sucks, to draw taterhead out of hiding...or see if I can make someone's head explode with a "Bledsoe's a future Hall-of-Famer" post...

<sigh> I miss PF_in_Indiana and ICE. Now there were two lobotomy patients who were always ready to overreact to something I said...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, if I could fit that all onto a t-shirt, I would never have to waste time at a bar... cut through all introductions...

211065[/snapback]

You could always get it printed on business cards...

And you're sooooo cool for being published in the Fredonia Fishwrap. Like that's anywhere NEAR publishing research on the dynamic properties of glass and ceramics, you nit...

Like it's my fault...if you start overreacting again to my mockery of you, everything'll be back to normal in no time, you dumb sh--.  Maybe I should mention how much an over-abundance of cowbell REALLY sucks, to draw taterhead out of hiding...or see if I can make someone's head explode with a "Bledsoe's a future Hall-of-Famer" post... 

<sigh>  I miss PF_in_Indiana and ICE.  Now there were two lobotomy patients who were always ready to overreact to something I said...

211102[/snapback]

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's a brand new iPod Shuffle here that needs playing with.

You could always get it printed on business cards...

And you're sooooo cool for being published in the Fredonia Fishwrap.  Like that's anywhere NEAR publishing research on the dynamic properties of glass and ceramics, you nit...

211106[/snapback]

Business cards, you say....

hmmm...