Hey Yappy Stojanovich, You Made The Papers

Mark VI

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh CRAP... and I thought I had to keep the chicks away before... now, I better carry a stick..

ahh, the price of celebrity...

haha :):D

210827[/snapback]

Steve out this Friday evening.....

"Hey baby, wanna see my name on this printout from a Buffalo Newspaper article about why Ralph Wilson should be in the Hall Of Fame?"

"Hey baby, wanna see my name on this printout from a Buffalo Newspaper article about why Ralph Wilson should be in the Hall Of Fame?"

210836[/snapback]

Anybody else picturing all the dorky chics from high school running full tilt toward stevestojan?

210836[/snapback]

Don't knock it Jack. I had chicks chasing me down the street like the Beatles when I was published in a Sports Guy column. :D

oh CRAP... and I thought I had to keep the chicks away before... now, I better carry a stick..

ahh, the price of celebrity...

haha :doh: :doh:

210827[/snapback]

"Oooooh, Steve, you wrote something that appeared on a web site other than TSW...you're sooooo dreamy...father my children, Steve... :):(:("

:D

"Oooooh, Steve, you wrote something that appeared on a web site other than TSW...you're sooooo dreamy...father my children, Steve...  :)  :(  :("

210894[/snapback]

You two have been getting pretty close lately. What's up with that? :doh:

And to think we knew Steve when he was just a bunch of Stevestojan.  :D

210883[/snapback]

And to think we knew Steve when he was just a web-poaching fool (smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com anyone?). Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

CW

"Oooooh, Steve, you wrote something that appeared on a web site other than TSW...you're sooooo dreamy...father my children, Steve...  :)  :(  :("

210894[/snapback]

I was thinking more blind squirrel and nut myself, but whatever floats your boat Tom. :doh:

Make the most of your 15 minutes Steve. Clock's ticking...

I was thinking more blind squirrel and nut myself, but whatever floats your boat Tom.   :D

Make the most of your 15 minutes Steve.  Clock's ticking...

210909[/snapback]

I've been published before... in the world renowned "Leader"... the newspaper of SUNY fredonia.

This was two years ago, but Im sure you'll be interested in the article i was replying to:

A kid on the school paper wrote this article: "Patriotism is a highly contagious disease" ...

http://www.fredonia.edu/leader/02112002/opinion.html

My reply:

http://www.fredonia.edu/leader/02182002/opinion.html

(scroll way down)

believe me, after that, I got more woman than Richard Simmons.