Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 14, Bills at Buccaneers

Dan

@ChrisBrownBills

Matchup I like a lot today; Kyle Williams vs Bucs backup LG & former #Bills signee Jamon Meredith. Carl Nicks is out. #BUFvsTB

@buffalobills

#Bills INACTIVES: 7 QB Tuel, 38 FB Summers, 44 DB Smith, 62 OL Asper, 73 OL McClain, 82 TE Moeaki, 93 LB Westerman

Damn I wanted to see Moeaki! Wouldn't bother me if I never saw Chandler suit up again. As to Summers, Wingo time!

Well, both those things (posts) may be true, but REALLY what can be learned against 3-9 team?

If they lose, it's bad but maybe the team has lost interest?

If they win, they SHOULD win, but so what?

I'll not root for a loss, but if they do lose I'll hope that it was a good game with some great efforts by the staff and players. No moral victories with a loss, but progress must be made.

Anyone ever have experience watching games outside the country? My Sunday ticket mobile wont allow me to watch games outside the US. I know about nfl game pass and thought I used it a few years ago but when I go to that site all I get is info for the audio game pass or nfl rewind. I surely am not losing any sleep about this but if I can also get the game on my iPad while drinking a cold one on the beach I surely would!

McD: Right, I just don't know right now if I know any more about this team than I did 2 months ago.

The D is not where I thought it would be before the season started. IMO.

The D def has some issues... We need a run stuffing LB and another solid cover corner. An O that's more consistent will also be a welcome help to the D.