If you've seen ads for SNHU and wondered if it was a real college.

PromoTheRobot

It's cool for me because I live just 3 miles from campus. The school had taken off since they launched their online initiative (in a nutshell, you can study online for a flat rate per semester, I think $1250, as many courses as you can handle, so if you hustle and earn a degree in 3 years, you pay for just 6 semesters.)

They also have a culinary school with a student run restaurant on campus that is really good.

that's pretty interesting, so they aren't a 'for profit' like phoenix etc...they are a 'real' college that added a twist. I may look into them.

It's cool for me because I live just 3 miles from campus. The school had taken off since they launched their online initiative (in a nutshell, you can study online for a flat rate per semester, I think $1250, as many courses as you can handle, so if you hustle and earn a degree in 3 years, you pay for just 6 semesters.)

They also have a culinary school with a student run restaurant on campus that is really good.

That's my alma mater. Although I've never been to the main campus. I graduated from the Bangkok, Thailand campus.

I knew they had satellite campuses. No idea they had one there. Just curious, how did you like the program? Was it that "per semester all-you-can-learn deal?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I knew they had satellite campuses. No idea they had one there. Just curious, how did you like the program? Was it that "per semester all-you-can-learn deal?

PTR

I had a great time. It was a flat fee and I could take as many classes as I wanted to. I finished early doing that. They had a lot of classes on campus (really just the 16th floor of an office building). I also took some classes online and some through an exchange program with a Thai university. It was my second stab at college, so I took it a lot more seriously and got a lot more out of it.

I had a great time. It was a flat fee and I could take as many classes as I wanted to. I finished early doing that. They had a lot of classes on campus (really just the 16th floor of an office building). I also took some classes online and some through an exchange program with a Thai university. It was my second stab at college, so I took it a lot more seriously and got a lot more out of it.
So...those scripts you wrote for me weren't legit?