prayers for my wife.

outsidethebox

I just want to let everyone know she is going home today. She is doing so much better. I also want to thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes. You all made going through this very scary incident more manageable. The advice I received have been awesome. Thank you all so much once again. You all are the best. Mods thank you for pinning this. I really appreciate it. You can go ahead and unpin this if you don't mind.

Great news, westside!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to let everyone know she is going home today. She is doing so much better. I also want to thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes. You all made going through this very scary incident more manageable. The advice I received have been awesome. Thank you all so much once again. You all are the best. Mods thank you for pinning this. I really appreciate it. You can go ahead and unpin this if you don't mind.

This is just awesome. Try to make sure you get some rest also. While you are doing so we'll make fun of you here.

Great to hear.

If she or anyone else is bed ridden a TV can only do so much. If you know smeone in a nursing home, too, it works. Go to Walmart and buy a cheap bedsheet. Get 8-9 different colors and paint a mural for them. A country scene. A beach, anything but a wall. Then hang it up for them. Its cheap and easy and makes a big difference. My grandpa had one I made, a giant farm scene. He would talk to the animals, tell me stories about them, etc. Not all of it was dementia and senile, it was how he would pass time, recollect times of his life and/or mix in real life and the mural.

That is a good idea jboyst, a tv gets old pretty quick. I saw so many people in hospital rooms who didn't get any visitors. If you know someone who is in the hospital, especially around the holidays, drop in and spend a little time with them. I promise, it would do you both some good.

That is a good idea jboyst, a tv gets old pretty quick. I saw so many people in hospital rooms who didn't get any visitors. If you know someone who is in the hospital, especially around the holidays, drop in and spend a little time with them. I promise, it would do you both some good.

Well said westside

Not me though, please. If I'm in the hospital, leave me the !@#$ alone. I probably put myself in there just to get away from everyone.

Not me though, please. If I'm in the hospital, leave me the !@#$ alone. I probably put myself in there just to get away from everyone.

Well you were alone in the "bounce house" when the nice doctor made it available to you. It was like a giant pool float wasn't it? Little did the poor doctor know what this would do to you.