prayers for my wife.

outsidethebox

Thank you everyone for your kindness and concern. There is a reason this is the best Bills message biard. The people here are definatly first class.

My wife got out of surgery a little while ago to relieve her pain. She is still pretty groggy but the signs look good. So far no pain meds since 9:45. She was having pain medication every three hours steady. She was also able to walk about 15 feet to her bed with no pain. She was barely able to sit up in bed before the operation.

What's a "biard?" And what's "definately?"

You're an idiot. Yeah, I know..."But I haven't slept in three days...wah, wah, wah." Cry me a mother!@#$ing river. There's no ecxues for that sort of sloppy posting. Get your **** together.

But enough about that, let's talk about something important...any cute RNs, or are they all Nurse Ratched types? Pics if they're cute.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, you guys are the best. Thank you Joe, I appreciate it. You're a good man. DC Tom, I actually spell better when I'm tired. Fergy, you have been a great listening buddy. It sucks going through this with someone you love more than anything, seeing them suffering. I sometimes feel like a broken man. You can't go through something like this and not change. But having TBD being so supportive, I can't put into words. If there is such a thing as karma, you guys and gals have some good things heading your way. You all deserve it.

I thought I would update everyone. I am sitting in the emergency room as I write this. I had to call 911 about 12:00 this morning. My wife was in extreme pain and having trouble breathing. Don't know what is causing it besides the cancer.She is sedated and comfortable right now.

My mom/cousins and aunts went through this during the month of October when my uncle had cancer. i don't wish it on anyone.

Be strong.

hahaha, you guys are the best. Thank you Joe, I appreciate it. You're a good man. DC Tom, I actually spell better when I'm tired. Fergy, you have been a great listening buddy. It sucks going through this with someone you love more than anything, seeing them suffering. I sometimes feel like a broken man. You can't go through something like this and not change. But having TBD being so supportive, I can't put into words. If there is such a thing as karma, you guys and gals have some good things heading your way. You all deserve it.

:thumbsup:

Update, her surgery to relieve her pain was succesful. Her pain has gone down quite a bit. They had to drain some fluid from around her lungs yesterday because she was having trouble breathing.

They are sending her to physical therepy. If she does good, she should be able to go home today. Keep your fingers crossed.

Update, her surgery to relieve her pain was succesful. Her pain has gone down quite a bit. They had to drain some fluid from around her lungs yesterday because she was having trouble breathing.

They are sending her to physical therepy. If she does good, she should be able to go home today. Keep your fingers crossed.

:thumbsup:

You mean you don't like the antiseptic smell, constant interruptions, noise, old dudes walking around in hospital robes with their cheeks hanging out, etc.?

Good news that you guys may be headed home.

Wait ... the opening is supposed to be in the back?!?!?!?

Wait ... the opening is supposed to be in the back?!?!?!?

lol! That got a good laugh from me. The one thing I won't miss is this midevil torture chamber they call a recliner. I tell you, if you sit to long in this chair, your arms will fall asleep and go numb.

I just want to let everyone know she is going home today. She is doing so much better. I also want to thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes. You all made going through this very scary incident more manageable. The advice I received have been awesome. Thank you all so much once again. You all are the best. Mods thank you for pinning this. I really appreciate it. You can go ahead and unpin this if you don't mind.