prayers for my wife.

outsidethebox

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this ...

I asked for some positive thoughts/prayers for my aunt recently. She was diagnosed with stage IV ovarian cancer last year. She's been doing chemo. Her assessment was yesterday to see if it had spread.

I just received word (literally 10 seconds ago) that she is FREE AND CLEAR of cancer.

This is nothing short of a miracle.

The power of positive thought is real.

Westside, I wish you and yours the best. This place rocks.

Our prayers are with you & your wife, Westside. The Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota is know for trying different things for cancer. You may want to try contacting them. I'm not saying they'd have an answer, its just a suggestion. God's speed and hope it works.

I will say this ...

I asked for some positive thoughts/prayers for my aunt recently. She was diagnosed with stage IV ovarian cancer last year. She's been doing chemo. Her assessment was yesterday to see if it had spread.

I just received word (literally 10 seconds ago) that she is FREE AND CLEAR of cancer.

Excellent Gugny!! EXCELLENT!!!! I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

I will say this ...

That is awesome news! I love to hear when someone is NED. I know what she went through to get there. Hears to many,many,many years of clear scans for your aunt.

That is awesome news! I love to hear when someone is NED. I know what she went through to get there. Hears to many,many,many years of clear scans for your aunt.

RIght back atcha, westside!!! Thanks!!

I thought I would update everyone. I am sitting in the emergency room as I write this. I had to call 911 about 12:00 this morning. My wife was in extreme pain and having trouble breathing. Don't know what is causing it besides the cancer.She is sedated and comfortable right now.

I thought I would update everyone. I am sitting in the emergency room as I write this. I had to call 911 about 12:00 this morning. My wife was in extreme pain and having trouble breathing. Don't know what is causing it besides the cancer.She is sedated and comfortable right now.

Will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers W.

Thinking about you and yours. God Bless.