GREEN BAY!!! trouble selling tickets..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought all their seats were season tickets that were willed from generation to generation.

they are, but my point is that buffalo gets hit hard for not selling out games in december due to them essentially sucking for the past 13 years. let somebody else other than the usual suspects get a bit called out.

they are, but my point is that buffalo gets hit hard for not selling out games in december due to them essentially sucking for the past 13 years. let somebody else other than the usual suspects get a bit called out.

In my travels, I don't think people really know about that. Everywhere I go, people always compliment Bills fans for their passion. Seriously, how many franchises can go 13 years without the playoffs and play in the conditions we do in an old stadium and have almost a 90% attendance? Not many I guess.

In my travels, I don't think people really know about that. Everywhere I go, people always compliment Bills fans for their passion. Seriously, how many franchises can go 13 years without the playoffs and play in the conditions we do in an old stadium and have almost a 90% attendance? Not many I guess.

i agree totally.. but it sometimes gets lost when 40 thousand show up in december.. when that happens it seems to give brandon and CO fuel for the fire in the grandiose "small market" .making the team "viable" rhetoric. Edited by dwight in philly

i agree totally.. but it sometimes gets lost when 40 thousand show up in december.. when that happens it seems to give brandon and CO fuel for the fire in the grandiose "small market" .making the team "viable" rhetoric.

I get where you're coming from but I don't see Brandon as the enemy. His number one job is to look out for this franchise long term. He is a WNY guy. The second the Bills get the rep as a team that doesn't support their team, they are in serious danger. I really do believe the Toronto series was started with good intentions (expand the brand, make more money). That said, it's served it's purpose and it's time to end it. But it's on the team to make December games mean something. IF the Bills were competing for a playoff spot, the Miami game would be a sell out easy, even if it was blizzard.

The owners of the Green Bay packers are cheap.

:w00t:

I called a buddy of mine who lives in Milwaukee to bust his chops about it, He said the game is sold out and will be on local TV.

But I agree, it's somehow nice to know they'll have empty seats there

At my local watering hole I'm often told by old and new friends alike how they respect Bills fans. And I understand why they say it, it's the same way I feel about fans of the Lions, Browns, Cards, et al - they can't call any of us bandwagon fans.

I get where you're coming from but I don't see Brandon as the enemy. His number one job is to look out for this franchise long term. He is a WNY guy. The second the Bills get the rep as a team that doesn't support their team, they are in serious danger. I really do believe the Toronto series was started with good intentions (expand the brand, make more money). That said, it's served it's purpose and it's time to end it. But it's on the team to make December games mean something. IF the Bills were competing for a playoff spot, the Miami game would be a sell out easy, even if it was blizzard.

:w00t:

well said.

I called a buddy of mine who lives in Milwaukee to bust his chops about it, He said the game is sold out and will be on local TV.

But I agree, it's somehow nice to know they'll have empty seats there

At my local watering hole I'm often told by old and new friends alike how they respect Bills fans. And I understand why they say it, it's the same way I feel about fans of the Lions, Browns, Cards, et al - they can't call any of us bandwagon fans.

I think the Arizona Cards are bandwagon fans but you're point is right. Also, I forgot how much I enjoy the term Watering Hole. :beer:

Are we really pointing at season ticket holders in Green Bay having trouble re-selling tickets to the buffalo bills having 20k unsold (and season ticket holders being just as unable to resell tickets)?

Grasping a little on this one. Are we going to post pictures of a scalper in the parking lot that didnt sell his before kickoff in New England next?