Gotta Love the South! I know repeat topic...but Still

plenzmd1

We have the beep, beep, beep..Scroll weather alert going across the TV now for a Winter Storm that may, or may not, hit on freaking SUNDAY! By storm we are looking at some ice..i know really worse than snow but still...two days before it is due? We have having alerts on the TV?

Wonder how busy the stores will be after work today

We're in the Richmond area and it depends where the freeze line falls whether we get; rain/sleet/freezing rain. This will freak the locals out, turn the roads into amateur night, so it's best to stay home if possible.

I'd love to watch the game but in the interest of winning, I won't. If I don't watch they usually win.

We're in the Richmond area and it depends where the freeze line falls whether we get; rain/sleet/freezing rain. This will freak the locals out, turn the roads into amateur night, so it's best to stay home if possible.

I'd love to watch the game but in the interest of winning, I won't. If I don't watch they usually win.

thats where I am as well..

Y'all are a bunch of ... @&$!$(! yankees... Now go buy your bread and milk and I don't want to hear any more mouth...

My sister is in Richmond. Nice City.

Richmond Indiana?

I was there all week for work at the DOT weigh station on I70. I was able to fly out of Dayton as scheduled @ 10AM and the snow was coming down more and more as the minutes passed/

I'll go shopping tomorrow. If it is very bad out I will just drive my old farm truck or load a round bale in the S10 and drive that. The MPG will be crap but 1,000 lbs. ballast on the RWD will really make a difference.

Of course, my old cavalier is a beast in the winter.

Milk, bread and eggs.... GONE!

Beer, too. Edited by jboyst62

Milk, bread and eggs.... GONE!

And snow shovels.

Which always confuses me. What'd you do with all the snow shovels you bought LAST year? What, did you figure "Glad that's over. It'll never snow again, ever" and give your shovel to Goodwill?