( OT ) Good Week to be a Chicago Bulls Fan!

Ive been a Bulls fan for a loooong time...through the glory Jordan and Pippen days..the 6 Titles, to the Dismal seasons with Tim Floyd, and Bill Cartwright..to pull off 7 victories with the core of young players they have its just nice to see that there still might be life left in this franchise..

Ben Gordon, Kirk Henrich, Luol Deng, Chris Duhon, Tyson Chandler, Eddie Curry..We're talking about an average age of what 23? 24 ? yes I know they still have a long way to go..but its finally fun to watch this team again..at least for now

Nothing better than whipping 6 terrible teams.  Enjoy it while it lasts - they're still a ways away but the core is better than it's been.

210562[/snapback]

Gotta start somewhere right? Chicago isn't a powerhouse ya know? all you can do is beat who's on the schedule and they've done that 7 times inna row

Gotta start somewhere right? Chicago isn't a powerhouse ya know? all you can do is beat  who's on the schedule and they've done that 7 times inna row

210567[/snapback]

I'll be impressed if they can go .500 on their next long roadie. That has some pretty good meat in it. That'll mean they've learned something since Phoenix schooled them.

So what you're saying is your happy just winning a few games?

Well, that's not good enough. You can't be happy until you win it ALL! The BIG PRIZE! Anything less than that is simply compromising, and makes me question the kind of fan you are.

[/sarcasm off]

So what you're saying is your happy just winning a few games?

Well, that's not good enough. You can't be happy until you win it ALL! The BIG PRIZE! Anything less than that is simply compromising, and makes me question the kind of fan you are.

[/sarcasm off]

210575[/snapback]

LICE?

Im happy with the peformance they've put on in the last seven games, and I hope it continues on for many more games to come..ive supported this team through it all..and I have no intentions of just being happy now, i'll be happy thought it all..whether they get to the show again or not..

Yes finally a Bulls team worth watching. And another little stat for you Bulls fans. The Bulls since starting the season 2-14 are 14-3. Which is the 2nd best winning % in the last 17 games behind the Spurs and ahead of the Suns. Now thats more impressive then the 7 in a row.