The Gugny Game

boyst

I had free time at work today and had absolutely nothing worth doing. So, I came up with a game. Replace a word in a movie theme with Gugny. You have to pronounce it correctly, as I learned at the Opener. It is pronounced "Goooog-nee."

The rules are simple. If it is a 2 word or less title the first word is Gugny. If it is 3 or 4 words, then the last word must be Gugny. If it is 5 words or more then it must be the second word. The, if, and is do not get counted.

So, some examples:

"Nightmare before Gugny"

"Gugny Candles"

"The Gugny Enemy"

"Man of Gugny"

"It's A Gugny Life"

"GI Joe: Gugny"

"Live Free, or Die Gugny"

"Here Comes The Gugny"

"Gugny Philips."

Ok, everyone, try your own.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had free time at work today and had absolutely nothing worth doing. So, I came up with a game. Replace a word in a movie theme with Gugny. You have to pronounce it correctly, as I learned at the Opener. It is pronounced "Goooog-nee."

The rules are simple. If it is a 2 word or less title the first word is Gugny. If it is 3 or 4 words, then the last word must be Gugny. If it is 5 words or more then it must be the second word. The, if, and is do not get counted.

So, some examples:

"Nightmare before Gugny"

"Gugny Candles"

"The Gugny Enemy"

"Man of Gugny"

"It's A Gugny Life"

"GI Joe: Gugny"

"Live Free, or Die Gugny"

"Here Comes The Gugny"

"Gugny Philips."

Ok, everyone, try your own.

I don't like those rules. Because although they let me suggest "Schindler's Gugny," "The Magnificent Gugny," or "The Spy Who Gugny," I can't use "Octogugny."

Or "The Good, the Bad, and the Gugny." Or "Fist Full of Gugny" and "For a Few Gugny" more...or any of Sergio Leone's "spagugny westerns."

I don't like those rules. Because although they let me suggest "Schindler's Gugny," "The Magnificent Gugny," or "The Spy Who Gugny," I can't use "Octogugny."

Or "The Good, the Bad, and the Gugny." Or "Fist Full of Gugny" and "For a Few Gugny" more...or any of Sergio Leone's "spagugny westerns."

Maybe when it gets that intricate we'll go back to using cugalabanza?

Batteries Not Gugny

The Bridges of Madison Gugny

Chitty Chitty Bang Gugny

One Flew Over The CooCoo's Gugny

Gugny Saddles

The Gugny of Music

Forgetting Sarah Gugny

The Gugny Redemption

North by NorthGugny

Gugny In The Rain

The Gugny of Wrath

A Streetcar Named Gugny

Snow White and the Seven Gugny

Mr Smith Goes to Gugny

Gugny & Clyde

The Gugny of a Nation

TV:

Two and a Half Gugny

I would like to submit an entry based on the recent movie "42" but can't figure out how.

Also you said that the if and is do not get counted. What if and is?

Plus, how did "Snakes on a Gugny" not get mentioned by now?

Lots of one word movies now,I would like a ruling too.

Lots of one word movies now,I would like a ruling too.

42 is a number, not a word. I thought of some one word movies. Here you go:

Gugny

Gugny

Gugny

Gugny

Gugny

And.....

Gugny.

42 is a number, not a word. I thought of some one word movies. Here you go:

Gugny

Gugny

Gugny

Gugny

Gugny

And.....

Gugny.

Also

Gugny

Gugny

Gugny

As Gugny's publicist I would like to warn all of you that we are considering legal action for the persistent misuse of Gugny's fine name and the resulting damage to his reputation. Already his opportunity to earn money staring in a feature, nearly x-rated, film with Kate Upton is now in question. Gugny has suffered severely as a result and can now be found whimpering in the corner of his garage.

Continue this game of yours warned and at risk of hearing from Julianna Luisa Margulies or if you prefer Mrs Florrick who represents him in all legal matters.