CJ Spiller Wired for Sound

YoloinOhio

via rotoworld which seems reliable.

I think spotrac's is messed up. Their structuring of the guarantees and incentives are off according to some other articles, but here's the reason for the varying figures:

- http://www.buffaloru...iller-eric-wood

Thanks, that all sounds about right.

I'm thinking that we were perhaps lucky that Spiller was limited by injuries this season. Locking him up in the off-season or early next season might save us a lot of money down the road.

Interestingly.....and most likely due to the old rookie contract numbers....Spiller's current contract is 13th highest in average/year.

http://www.overthecap.com/top-player-salaries.php?Position=RB

I wouldn't like to guess what he might be worth to re-sign at the moment(or up to early next season) but as long as it's not in the elite level(top 2 Peterson, Johnson) it won't be too much increase over what he has already been paid. .....and paying him early should also reduce the future cap costs.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think gilmore has a cast in his left throat. He doesn't speak. They can't mic him up... I'm with you on the whole Hackett being on the sidelines thing. I love it.

Right. I forgot about that one. It really was entertaining. But Dareus just has that personality that I could watch all day. Funny dude...

Mario loves the refs doesnt he. Another one that had me laughing. And Mr big stuff is just big ball of fun

Good stuff.

One thing that CJ said on the sidelines was telling...

"They are playing with a little more energy than we are"

I wonder how much energy ATL would have had if the Bills got on them 14-0 at the Ralph.

It would have been a whole different game.

That is just disconserting. ATL was eliminated from the playoff race, far from home with nothing to play for. Bills had everything to play for with the amount of ground they could have covered in the playoff race and an early lead. Whether it was true or not and maybe CJ was just saying that to motivate. If it was true, it is disappointing or I guess I also give credit to ATL for not packing it in.