Seahawks fans' jumping/cheering registers as a mild earthquake

Getting tired hearing about the noise there. It loses some of it's lustre when fans are told to scream so they can break a sound record.

Crowd noise should be an organic reaction. Not manufactured like this.

I'm sure it helps that Seattle pumps in noise and has the overhangs that serve as sound reflectors.

That said, Seattle has been a dreadful football team for 40 years, their fans deserve some happiness.

They are the best team in the NFL right now if you ask me. If they get home field it would be hard to see anyone beating them in that environment. I'm happy for Marshawn too as he could very well gethimself a ring this year.

if we had an overhang, or a Dome, we would easily have the loudest fans. Esp. if we were competing for home field advantage.

im always on the fence with this - while i appreciate the great attendance, im not sure what to make of the lackluster showings in toronto - so close to home, and last week with the season on the line.

The seismometer is located in a warehouse about a mile south of the stadium?? Who's to say it wasn't a forklift operator who bumped into a pallet of Genny Cream Ale. :D Questionable science in my opinion.

Just as likely to be a forklift operator who drank some Genny the night before.

I'm sure it helps that Seattle pumps in noise and has the overhangs that serve as sound reflectors.

That said, Seattle has been a dreadful football team for 40 years, their fans deserve some happiness.

Yeah, I love how they act like they're the only 12th man ever in football. That stadium is build to make it noisy. I'd love to know how loud it was in the Ralph for that Cowboys' MNF game and that was for a bad football team. I'd put our fanbase against anyone for noise. We just have a crappier stadium and inferior team.